The Post Office

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Andrew

The Post Office

Post by Andrew »

Everyone else is talking about it, so let's have a go as well.

I've just been watching the testimony of Stephen Bradshaw, an ex-Post Office investigator. It's basically "It wasn't my fault, it was somebody else."

He's a Scouser...

chirpy999

Re: The Post Office

Post by chirpy999 »

Ive not gone into too much , but surely what evidence did they have for the prosecutions ?? A defending Barrister should have called on a accountant to pick through the bones of these cases. Someone with basic knowledge would have known that thered be an opening balance what was paid out and what had come in and a closing balance. There must be records of all the transactions ? Total F*ck up from start to finish.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Andrew wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:29 am
Everyone else is talking about it, so let's have a go as well.

I've just been watching the testimony of Stephen Bradshaw, an ex-Post Office investigator. It's basically "It wasn't my fault, it was somebody else."

He's a Scouser...
That alone is reason enough to jail the LyingCunt for 12 years.

But from what I have heard & read (TV/News/Weeke-nd Papers) It sounds like an absolute Fiasco. So many people's lives Ruined and Decimated....The thing is not only are the Post Office 1,000% Guilty, but also the governments (all parties ) must take responsibility for not looking into this especially when so may complaints were being made etc

The ONLY reason Sunak (the Multi-millionaire) has (finally) got involved etc is because there will be a General Election sometime this year and so it's just another political manoeuvre to get voters on the side of the Scummy Toady Tories.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

No wonder Sanogo couldn't score! :D