Stupid teeth away at end of season

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Stupid teeth away at end of season

Post by OneBardGooner »

Holy fuckin' Good God / Goddess/ Allah/Jesus/Buddha etc etc etc etc

Every time I either turn on th radio at home or in the car - It's fuckin' Everywhere as if the Attention SeekingCuntt has died or something...

There was this Stupid Scouse Chopsy Gobby Bint actually 'Crying & Sobbing' on 5 Live, saying "It's the worst day of my life .... There must be a statue of him built .... he's a Legend" :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

It's the kind media love in / Coverage that would usually be done if the sycophantic child abusing royals would do for a new bro or if there was a Nuclear disaster or something... No doubt Amazon or Netflix will now have to do a 'Special' on the Stupid Teeth Fuckwad... If they do they should call it Kloppenheimer!

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:22 pm

Every time I either turn on th radio at home or in the car - It's fuckin' Everywhere as if the Attention SeekingCuntt has died or something...

There was this Stupid Scouse Chopsy Gobby Bint actually 'Crying & Sobbing' on 5 Live, saying "It's the worst day of my life .... There must be a statue of him built .... he's a Legend" :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

It's the kind media love in / Coverage that would usually be done if the sycophantic child abusing royals would do for a new bro or if there was a Nuclear disaster or something... No doubt Amazon or Netflix will now have to do a 'Special' on the Stupid Teeth Fuckwad... If they do they should call it Kloppenheimer!
Thought the same yesterday. Some dipper on the radio and I could have sworn he was crying. :lol:
No idea what he was talking about mind you :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nick Nack wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:52 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:22 pm

Thought the same yesterday. Some dipper on the radio and I could have sworn he was crying. :lol:
No idea what he was talking about mind you :lol:
:lol: :lol: It's like a cross between a high screeching jet engine and someone gargling Phlegm :D

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

It just crossedb my mind....if Alonso were to go to the scousers, as is very possible (although Barca might well go after him....then let's not forget that he's clearly a big fan of our arch nemesis Xhaka. So just imagine....it would be fucking hilarious wouldn't it?! :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:24 pm
It just crossedb my mind....if Alonso were to go to the scousers, as is very possible (although Barca might well go after him....then let's not forget that he's clearly a big fan of our arch nemesis Xhaka. So just imagine....it would be fucking hilarious wouldn't it?! :lol:

Of such things and imaginings are Dreams made. :lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:26 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:

I have to say, that's very Bard like. The Tempest comes to mind.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:01 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

With Prospero in mind may I lend thee these few words good sire:

"Our revels now are ended. These our actors,
As I foretold you, were all spirits and
Are melted into air, into thin air.
And, like the baseless fabric of this vision,
The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces,
The solemn temples, the great globe itself—
Ye, all which it inherits — shall dissolve
And, like this insubstantial pageant faded,
Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff
As dreams are made on, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep. "

My goodness I can't remember what I had for breakfast this time last week BUT I can still remember this from my days at Uni. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Found on Twitter -

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:39 pm
Found on Twitter -

:lol: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Have to say that if I'm a victims fan I would be thinking that it is time for klopp to go now anyway - his mis-management in both the recent games v manure scum has been a disgrace imo. In the cup game they were by far the better team until he took off the hungarian midfielder (who was running the show) and robertson, and again today they were the better team when he took the hungarian midfielder off to bring in the useless curtis jones who stood off and allowed manure score their second goal :roll: Managers, like players, have a shelflife before their voice becomes stale and they cant tell the wood from the trees, and for all the worship their murdering scum bestow on him, crooked teeth is becoming a liability to them

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Jurgen Klopp has warned Manchester United they will get beaten by Arsenal next month if they play like they did against his Liverpool side.

Klopp urged Liverpool to "stay calm" after losing the Premier League leadership this weekend, drawing 2-2 at Old Trafford on Sunday.

Why the fuck is he talking about a game nearly a month away not involving his own side......

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Because he’s having his Keegan moment!
IMG_8586.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Firstly I'll get the praise out of the way - his teams have produced some of the most breath taking football I've seen in the PL in recent years. He has transformed that club from Banter FC to a serious team again and someone has got a tough task on their hands following it up

OK, that's done

What an absolute c.unt slop the bloke is when things aren't going his way. Rapey Hairy Hands and chums gladly get stuck into Arteta's touchline antics while this bellend pulls hamstrings, pumps his chest, runs on to the pitch to greet his keeper while the games is going on, leads a triple handheld bow in front of the Kop after a 2-2 draw with West Brom, grinds his teeth like a demented camel and threatens to have a bloody heart attack every time something goes against him. When I read Clattenburg's book he has him down as the ultmate bad loser - gracious in victory and the most spiteful, bitter, arrogant c.unt known to man when he loses. I make him right! Yet the media are sucking him and his team off and can't wait to crown them champions in his farewell tour which is lasting longer than Elton John's. Honestly, its as tedious as Gerrard's big farewell which thankfully all ended in tears too! Fuck off Trampy Shipman - there's a cardboard box under a bridge waiting for you in retirement

As for the media bias towards Liverpool - I lived with it throughout the 70s and 80s and hoped their murdering scum antics off the field and lack of success for 30 years would soften it, but oh no its still there isn't it. When they went 2-1 up at home to Sheffield United I thought the BT commentator had laminated the whole commentary box "They're going nowhere in this title race!" and cue the delirium that followed. Imagine the media reaction if we'd scraped past Sheffield United at home. I'll say it now - if we don't win the title, I'd rather City win it for the next decade than these loathsome c.unts win it in Trampy's farewell tour

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:32 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:01 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

With Prospero in mind may I lend thee these few words good sire:

"Our revels now are ended. These our actors,
As I foretold you, were all spirits and
Are melted into air, into thin air.
And, like the baseless fabric of this vision,
The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces,
The solemn temples, the great globe itself—
Ye, all which it inherits — shall dissolve
And, like this insubstantial pageant faded,
Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff
As dreams are made on, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep. "

My goodness I can't remember what I had for breakfast this time last week BUT I can still remember this from my days at Uni. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Fuck me ...cant believe you went to Uni mate :D :D :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

goonertux wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:18 am
Because he’s having his Keegan moment! IMG_8586.jpeg
:D :D :D