Red dippers H Sun 4th Feb KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Red dippers H Sun 4th Feb KO 430pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

Source: BBC Football:

Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta on his team's mentality to face Liverpool having suffered a home defeat to them in the FA Cup last month:

"We have had the opportunity to refresh and reconnect again when we went to Dubai. We had a long period then between the Forest and Palace games.
"My feeling is that we continue to play really well and need to be much efficient in the final third and that's helpful for the forthcoming matches.
"This season we have beat big teams already and this is another good opportunity to beat Liverpool and be in a better place. We talk about momentum and we won the last two games and we want to win the third one, especially at home with our people.
"It's going to be an incredible atmosphere and we need that. So I encourage everyone to play with us every single ball."

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I'd be telling my players to put everything down Arsenal's left into that gaping hole where our left back should be.
I believe people generally use the term 'stick it in the Katona'.......,ie: a huge fucking gaping hole!!

What a fucking waste of space Partey is, Diaby was more reliable FFS but that's what you get with a 48yo player!! :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:56 pm
Mikel Arteta on Thomas Partey:

“With Thomas unfortunately we had a little set back a few days ago. He’s not going to be available in the squad. 🇬🇭

“We don’t know if it’s a few days or weeks. He felt something in a very similar area & he wasn’t able to train the last few days.”
Fucking DETEST that c.unt :evil:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:27 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

“With Thomas unfortunately we had a little set back a few days ago. He’s not going to be available in the squad. 🇬🇭

“We don’t know if it’s a few days or weeks. He felt something in a very similar area & he wasn’t able to train the last few days.”
Just terminate his contract

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

No idea what will happen but it's almost a certainty that we'll get into a few decent positions but manage to not shoot and just lose possession time after time.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:49 pm
I'd be telling my players to put everything down Arsenal's left into that gaping hole where our left back should be.
I believe people generally use the term 'stick it in the Katona'.......,ie: a huge fucking gaping hole!!

What a fucking waste of space Partey is, Diaby was more reliable FFS but that's what you get with a 48yo player!! :roll:
If we had a decent Left b... Sorry let me start that again.

If we had a Left Back I'd be confident of perhaps them not scoring.... but as it is we are FUCKED with zinchwanko on the left passing sideways and backwards then dilly dallying on the ball till he HAS TO pass it but then passes it to a Team Mate who has 3 or 4 opposition players on him. TheCunt is on £180k a WEEK! as well. :banghead:

I dunno why the fuck we bother if the manager and (most of) the players aren't going to. :banghead: :cussing:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Can we please just go out and beat these fucking pricks , whether we win the league or not (most likely not) it still would be a fantastic buzz beating the stupid teethed plank and his band of victim bastards

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:high5:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

scotgooner wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:52 pm
Can we please just go out and beat these fucking pricks , whether we win the league or not (most likely not) it still would be a fantastic buzz beating the stupid teethed plank and his band of victim bastards
The media have already awarded them the league and are creaming themselves about the procession to winning the Europa league final in Dublin for his last game.

We got to beat them Sunday then see their season implode game by game before the c.unt slinks off in the summer potless.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Should have taken whatever we could have got for Partey last summer, total liability, great player when available, which is usually half a season (at most).

Why did we think this season would be any different?, poor planning.

augie

Post by augie »

scotgooner wrote:

Well said that man 8)

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:39 pm
Should have taken whatever we could have got for Partey last summer, total liability, great player when available, which is usually half a season (at most).

Why did we think this season would be any different?, poor planning.

Yep, me and a couple of others on here kept saying it. Mind you, apart from the constant injuries, I don't think he's good enough. Bang average imo.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:15 pm
scotgooner wrote:
The media have already awarded them the league and are creaming themselves about the procession to winning the Europa league final in Dublin for his last game.
It will be more like a home game in Dublin than in scouse land. Amazed at how many West Brits support the Victims*.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:34 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:27 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

Just terminate his contract
Agreed. Get that square headed c.unt out of the club by any means. Fucking leech.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

The title was fucked away In 3 parts this season. The first being Arteta spunking away 65 million on a dud in Havertz all as part of Arteta's vanity project in order to fix him.

Then you have the lack of a plan b tactically, particularly when most teams have found Arteta out.

Then lastly, the embarrassment of persisting with Jesus and Nketiah as your attacking options.

All this adds up to no fucking chance of winning the title( regardless of the result here ).