Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nick Nack

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Nick Nack »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:23 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:14 pm
The new Ireland jersey is €140.

Absolute madness

Yeah! It's a rip off just like the new Wales Top £72.
Probably better than the shit that Nike have just dished up for England shirts :lol:
But let's face it look at the shit Arsenal shirts Nike churned out :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nick Nack wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:14 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

Absolute madness

Probably better than the shit that Nike have just dished up for England shirts :lol:
Very true. Some of our Nike shirts were fucking awful.

Strangely, as an Oirishman, I am quite offended by the stupid purple and blue St George's Cross on the new Ingerland Jersey! :shock: Fuck me it looks shit. Just stick the proper flag on there and fuck the whiney woke arsehole brigade. :roll:

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

arrgee wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:15 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:28 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:10 pm
One month until we play Wolves away but yet we have no idea what day or time this match will take place.

Ridiculous and appalling for the away fans

According to Arsenal.com its down for sat April 20th ,but as the TV companies haven't picked what games there showing yet ,it could be moved to the sun.
Have to wait until FA Cup Semi kick off times are set. Assuming one FA semi is 5:30pm on Saturday and other is 4pm on Sunday. Also as Arsenal will be travelling back from Munich on Wednesday night/Thursday morning it will most likely be the Saturday 1230 game…
Wolves is on Saturday evening at 7:30pm

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal Training whilst the International bollocks happens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRPz7O22n70

Partey actually seen kicking a ball! :shock: :shock: :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:32 pm
Nick Nack wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

Absolute madness

Strangely, as an Oirishman, I am quite offended by the stupid purple and blue St George's Cross on the new Ingerland Jersey! :shock: Fuck me it looks shit. Just stick the proper flag on there and fuck the whiney woke arsehole brigade. :roll:
Yeah! It's like they have attempted to include a version of the LQGBT whatever shyte colours into the the English Flag...FFS!

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

arrgee wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:54 am
arrgee wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
One month until we play Wolves away but yet we have no idea what day or time this match will take place.

According to Arsenal.com its down for sat April 20th ,but as the TV companies haven't picked what games there showing yet ,it could be moved to the sun.
Have to wait until FA Cup Semi kick off times are set. Assuming one FA semi is 5:30pm on Saturday and other is 4pm on Sunday. Also as Arsenal will be travelling back from Munich on Wednesday night/Thursday morning it will most likely be the Saturday 1230 game…
[/quote

I fucking hate Saturday night games

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:50 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Nick Nack wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

Absolute madness

Yeah! It's like they have attempted to include a version of the LQGBT whatever shyte colours into the the English Flag...FFS!
The simple answer is just boycott buying the shirt to teach the greedy woke fucks a lesson. When they realise fucking with a national flag is a no no they might learn.

I also saw that there are two versions, one over £100 that I assume is hand made by fair maidens with the finest silken threads and a cheaper version for the peasants that I assume is made by children in a sweatshop in Bangladesh. C.unts :cussing:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Nick Nack wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

Absolute madness

Just a matter of time before they do exactly that :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nick Nack wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:28 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Nick Nack wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

The simple answer is just boycott buying the shirt to teach the greedy woke fucks a lesson. When they realise fucking with a national flag is a no no they might learn.

I also saw that there are two versions, one over £100 that I assume is hand made by Women held Prisoner in a Urine Smelling Taliban style Prison, Who Are Raped If They Make a Mistake who must make do with Only One Hand and a cheaper version for the peasants that I assume is made by Blind Underfed Children in a sweatshop in Bangladesh. C.unts :cussing:

Slight amendment there mate.. :wink:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

People thinking that friendlies are big matches :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:21 am
People thinking that friendlies are big matches :D
:lol: :lol:

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:04 pm
arrgee wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:54 am
arrgee wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

I fucking hate Saturday night games
Me too. I couldn’t watch Arsenal v Newcastle and tried to avoid result until I could get to watch it as live to no avail. I expect Sunday evening games in next season or two.

augie

Post by augie »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:

Absolute madness

Stop reading the headlines - the jersey you refer to is the equivalent to the AFC "authentic" jersey which costs €135 on club website :roll: There is a cheaper Ireland "replica" jersey just like there is a cheaper AFC "replica" jersey but to me it is all bu!!shit - when I was buying jerseys there was one version and that was it, but now there is "authentic" or "player issue" shirts and they are even more overpriced than the usual replica ones :roll: :evil:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

augie wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:22 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

Absolute madness

Stop reading the headlines - the jersey you refer to is the equivalent to the AFC "authentic" jersey which costs €135 on club website :roll: There is a cheaper Ireland "replica" jersey just like there is a cheaper AFC "replica" jersey but to me it is all bu!!shit - when I was buying jerseys there was one version and that was it, but now there is "authentic" or "player issue" shirts and they are even more overpriced than the usual replica ones :roll: :evil:
The only headline I saw was that sky is the new sponsor. Yes it's the pro shirt or some shite that but €140 is still ridiculous no matter how you look at it.

The cheaper is €95 which is still madness.

augie

Post by augie »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:07 am
augie wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:22 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

Absolute madness

The only headline I saw was that sky is the new sponsor. Yes it's the pro shirt or some shite that but €140 is still ridiculous no matter how you look at it.

The cheaper is €95 which is still madness.

I agree completely on both counts and refuse to pay the extortionate prices they are charging for replica jersies nowadays, but I'd love to know who (if anyone) actually pays the extra for the "authentic" more expensive jersey - is anyone THAT stupid ?? :rubchin: Basically the replica costs €95 but the media run with the more sensational €140 headline cos it breeds outrage :rubchin: and generates clicks on websites, but the people who buy into the outrage are as bad cos if they dont react to the shite headlines, then the media cease running crap headlines