Welcome Declan Rice

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Do you want Rice at Arsenal

Poll ended at Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:51 pm

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 27

the playing mantis

Re: Welcome Declan Rice

Post by the playing mantis »

And FFP. We cant circumnavigate as some can...Still 100m was cheap based onwhat we have vs. What else has sold for that ballpark.

herbert

Post by herbert »

We got him half price
We got him half price
Declan Rice
We got him half price

:barscarf:

With Havertz starting to have more & more impact it looks like the £160 mill was well spent

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

herbert wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:40 pm
We got him half price
We got him half price
Declan Rice
We got him half price

With Havertz starting to have more & more impact it looks like the £160 mill was well spent
I would like to think that Timber will go onto prove himself in the premier league as a great buy too, such a shame about his injury before we even had a proper chance to welcome him

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:29 pm
herbert wrote:
We got him half price
We got him half price
Declan Rice
We got him half price

Heard that from the travelling fans v Brighton :lol: :lol:

I would like to think that Timber will go onto prove himself in the premier league as a great buy too, such a shame about his injury before we even had a proper chance to welcome him

herbert

Post by herbert »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:30 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:29 pm
herbert wrote:
We got him half price
We got him half price
Declan Rice
We got him half price

Heard that from the travelling fans v Brighton :lol: :lol:

Yep the defence has been brilliant since Xmas and the little we did see of Timber before injury he could be capable of improving it even more

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Another record broken this season - the first £105m bargain ever !

Meanwhile I was very pleased to see in the media at the weekend, a list of the top 5 worst signings of the season with one season wonder Caicedo up there alongside Tonali and our very own Rob Holding. And to think he was the choice of a good few on here.....lol, I'd rather have Clubfoot Clive back than the Brighton paperweight

Keep going Deccers! Player of the Year awaits