Villa vaginas H Sun 14th April KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Villa vaginas H Sun 14th April KO 430pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

Well That's That....I was Foolish Enough to Actually Believe / Hope / Whatever we just might pull it off....

That's my April, May, June (maybe July) Fuckin Ruined... Thanks Arteta & ZinCunto

I feel fuckin' "Numb"

Somethings just don't Change do they. It Really is The Hope That Kills. :cry: :cry: :cry:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The pressure of going up against city and having to win 16 of the last 17 coming in just destroyed us. Perfect or die is the game we’re in and the players looked completely mentally and physically exhausted today. Like pushing a boulder up Everest with your nose.

City will win the fucking treble again, you’re raging against the machine to try and stop it :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:57 pm
The pressure of going up against city and having to win 16 of the last 17 coming in just destroyed us. Perfect or die is the game we’re in and the players looked completely mentally and physically exhausted today. Like pushing a boulder up Everest with your nose.

City will win the fucking treble again, you’re raging against the machine to try and stop it :banghead:
And we know what happens next - we play like this every game from now on in until the title has mathematically gone, before the modern day Wenger boys turn up again when all the pressure has gone. 20 years of the same shit

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

It’s like City do it on purpose though - to help promote and sell the PL product better? Every season a bit ropey and signs of weakness for the first 20-25 games and then straight into a 12-15 game winning streak. We were shit today no mistake, but which team can honestly compete against Man City, they’re the most fucking robotic relntless winning machine the English game has ever know.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Zinchenko fucked it. Fear ran through the side and the stadium. Bloke’s a fucking curse.

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

rodders999 wrote:

Posted pretty similar. From a marketing perspective today was a pretty awful day for the Premier League.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:47 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:38 pm
Missed the first half as playing first game of cricket season, saw about last twenty and we looked very ordinary, we must have been better in the first, did we miss some good chances
Actually looking forward to the cricket season, Wimbledon and the Olympics already....but hey what's new with us at this time of the season. If Bayern hammer us on Weds which they will, I'll come and make the teas and keep the scorebook because it will be more entertaining than 11 pussies doing their usual disappearing act
Haha yes mate you've got the job, tbh I knew we wouldn't win it but expected a win today, the manu and spuds match is where I expected to lose it.

You're right bayern will rag doll us at theirs and that will be it for the season so I'm looking forward to a cricket distraction more than ever.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Gotta go put the PS5 on and calm down by shooting a load of stuff. If it was yesterday I'd have put a couple dozen rounds downwind at my gun club. :box:
I replayed Ghost of Tsushima.

What a game

Son of a Gun

Post by Son of a Gun »

Have you noticed that every time the camera zoomed in on any of our players (while it was still 0-0), they were looking desperate, scared, resigned… Every single one of them: Rice, Saka, Odegaard, Saliba etc… The fear of success has killed this team… We have no winners at n this team… Not one… It’s like Wenger is still in the dressing room …

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:03 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gotta go put the PS5 on and calm down by shooting a load of stuff. If it was yesterday I'd have put a couple dozen rounds downwind at my gun club. :box:

What a game
More of a red dead man myself, definitely some hookers in a saloon taking bullets this evening 😂

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:59 pm
rodders999 wrote:

And we know what happens next - we play like this every game from now on in until the title has mathematically gone, before the modern day Wenger boys turn up again when all the pressure has gone. 20 years of the same shit
Same thing has happened Liverpool. They’ve had to win and win and win and win just to stay in contention. They go to Old Trafford, should have scored 7 but draw, and just by dropping 2 points they’re dead. Legaue over.

The one draw coupled with the relentless pressure of having to be perfect every single game has then see them lose the next 2 to completely torpedoe their season.

Same will happen is Wednesday and city will piss their way to all 3 trophies again :suicide:

selsdon

Post by selsdon »

Come on guys, think of the bigger picture

So long as we keep taking the knee that's all that really matters

My white guilt knows no bounds

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

xgtdec wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:12 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:03 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

What a game
More of a red dead man myself, definitely some hookers in a saloon taking bullets this evening 😂
:lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

City win the treble again, what a fairy tale.

Still at least the league keep docking points from Everton and Forest, that’s the main thing.