Bayern bumholes A Ch lge QF 2nd leg Weds 17th April KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nick Nack

Re: Bayern bumholes A Ch lge QF 2nd leg Weds 17th April KO 8pm

Post by Nick Nack »

Linighans there!! wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:01 am
Might get this mythical game changing, trophy winning, legendary striker and squad players in phase 5.

A lot of people butt hurt because everyone in the media saying we choke, but we ain't done that bad in the past 2 years, although in reality bayern (this season only) are basically of crystal Palace standard
Bayern would beat most PL teams. Their pace and speed of passing would tear most teams apart. They also have Fat Tongue up top, and he scored against most PL teams with disturbing regularity. They will revert to type and win the Bundesliga next season

Viv Andersons Tache

Post by Viv Andersons Tache »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:28 pm
Viv Andersons Tache wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:14 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:32 am
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:03 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:48 am

:lol: :lol: You're the guv'nor are you? We have to answer a question about Saka, despite neither of us entering that debate and then you'll deign to answer the questions that I'd previously asked and which you were clearly going to ignore?

Ok Viv, I'll play your game. Replacing an in form Saka with anyone else in the squad would have a deleterious effect on the team, in my opinion. However, if the boy is fatigued and/or struggling with a knock, then there's no option but to rest him. The manager might also take the chance to rest a key player in games where we face a weaker opponent, as Arteta did against Luton, when he made about 5 changes. These decisions are tricky, but it's what "elite" managers get the big bucks for.

We have the option of Nelson, Trossard and Martinelli to play on the right wing and if we add ESR into that mix (personally, I don't consider him a winger, but Arteta has played him out wide), then that's 4 players with which to fill the 2 wing slots while Saka rests.

I'm not really sure what point you're trying to make, because I doubt anyone on here thinks the team is improved by not playing an in-form Saka, but if he's not performing at that level, then maybe he needs a break. Personally, I always want him in the side, but his performances have been below par recently.

There, question answered. Now how about answering the two questions I asked you on the previous page?
Thank you for your response Retro :cheers:
Don't mention it Viv, you're more than welcome. Any danger of you answering my questions as promised?
Sorry I am afraid not. I was lying all along. I had no intention of answering any of the questions you had asked at any point. I just wanted to see what you were going to say.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a wanker. If you had any credibility left at all, then it's all gone now mate. Even those that generally agree with you will be embarrassed for you. Amongst the rest of us, I've no doubt you'll get zero respect for being the coward and the moron you clearly are.
Hey no need to feel upset. If you want to know my general thoughts it’s aligned to what bobbypires said at 7.26 yesterday. Think that’s a decent summary.

You just rambled on a bit and I can’t read through it all.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:42 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:

What a wanker. If you had any credibility left at all, then it's all gone now mate. Even those that generally agree with you will be embarrassed for you. Amongst the rest of us, I've no doubt you'll get zero respect for being the coward and the moron you clearly are.
Hey no need to feel upset. If you want to know my general thoughts it’s aligned to what bobbypires said at 7.26 yesterday. Think that’s a decent summary.

WUM

Goodbye Mr Anderson

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

Don't mention it Viv, you're more than welcome. Any danger of you answering my questions as promised?
Sorry I am afraid not. I was lying all along. I had no intention of answering any of the questions you had asked at any point. I just wanted to see what you were going to say.

Upset? By you? :lol: :lol:

No mate, cowards and liars don't upset me. Contempt is the word. Give clowns like you enough rope and they always hang themselves in the end. I enjoy the challenge.

Viv Andersons Tache

Post by Viv Andersons Tache »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:49 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:

WUM

Goodbye Mr Anderson
Oh do give over and lighten up. Labelling anyone a WUM because you disagree with their opinion is daft mate. I provided my thoughts. Read Bobby’s post like I said. He gave a very precise state of the union imo.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:18 am

Absolutely. Hey if it means so much to you that I answer his previous questions then he and you can answer mine first.

:lol: :lol: You're the guv'nor are you? We have to answer a question about Saka, despite neither of us entering that debate and then you'll deign to answer the questions that I'd previously asked and which you were clearly going to ignore?

Ok Viv, I'll play your game. Replacing an in form Saka with anyone else in the squad would have a deleterious effect on the team, in my opinion. However, if the boy is fatigued and/or struggling with a knock, then there's no option but to rest him. The manager might also take the chance to rest a key player in games where we face a weaker opponent, as Arteta did against Luton, when he made about 5 changes. These decisions are tricky, but it's what "elite" managers get the big bucks for.

We have the option of Nelson, Trossard and Martinelli to play on the right wing and if we add ESR into that mix (personally, I don't consider him a winger, but Arteta has played him out wide), then that's 4 players with which to fill the 2 wing slots while Saka rests.

I'm not really sure what point you're trying to make, because I doubt anyone on here thinks the team is improved by not playing an in-form Saka, but if he's not performing at that level, then maybe he needs a break. Personally, I always want him in the side, but his performances have been below par recently.

There, question answered. Now how about answering the two questions I asked you on the previous page?
That's enough for me. I've had complaints about your WUMing and even on this thread people are calling you what you are, a WUM. You again - after a warning - are posting like a cùnt to provoke a negative reaction from long time members here. So bye bye Vivtothree you childish twat. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Apologies to the regulars, I should have pulled the trigger on that idiot a long time ago but banning is always the last resort and I had hoped he could stop acting like a twat. :roll:

And before anyone says he was banned because he didn't fit in with the general Arteta not being good enough vibe, let me just say that is horseshit. I like to hear both sides of an argument and the likes of Nutty is a great example of that. He can put his point across without WUMing or abusing people. Pro Arteta posters are very welcome on here once they don't WUM. Same goes for anti Arteta posters.

I think it's time we maybe be less tolerant of the WUMs in general tbh.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

what a fucking arsehole.......some university tosser

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

That's harsh on DB10 mate, I'm not sure he went to Uni? :rubchin: :wink:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:58 pm
A11M11 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:30 pm
Unfortunately we only have one dodgy keeper , the other has been largely ignored and it would be madness to see him start.
I don’t rate either. I always find myself on edge and expecting a mistake out of either of them.

Personally, I’d send Raya back to Brentford at the end of the season and find another option. That won’t happen though. The goalkeeping coach we’ve got seems clueless.
It was down to him we got Raya in the first place . He came from Brentford and our keepers have steadily left since . Ramsdale to follow next . As I said Ramsdale has been ignored but a decent coach would have improved him but I reckon Cana puts all his effort into Raya who hasn't improved at all in my eyes . Cana's contract expires at the end of this season .I had hoped that he'd be on his bike .

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:17 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

That's enough for me. I've had complaints about your WUMing and even on this thread people are calling you what you are, a WUM. You again - after a warning - are posting like a cùnt to provoke a negative reaction from long time members here. So bye bye Vivtothree you childish twat. :censored:

Just as a point of order and for the record, augie called him a c.unt and I called him a wanker. It was IW8 who was more polite and kept it to WUM.

:lol: :lol:

herbert

Post by herbert »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:24 pm
Apologies to the regulars, I should have pulled the trigger on that idiot a long time ago but banning is always the last resort and I had hoped he could stop acting like a twat. :roll:

And before anyone says he was banned because he didn't fit in with the general Arteta not being good enough vibe, let me just say that is horseshit. I like to hear both sides of an argument and the likes of Nutty is a great example of that. He can put his point across without WUMing or abusing people. Pro Arteta posters are very welcome on here once they don't WUM. Same goes for anti Arteta posters.

Really piss poor banning him

And before I get the regular responses of if you don't like it etc etc I think you should remember that this forum is for followers of the Arsenal and I would bet my life with almost full confidence that well over 50 percent of Arsenal supporters would agree more with his opinions than those of the so called regulars on here and many posts with the silly name calling of manager & players would be considered wums and need instant banning from a forum pretending to represent Arsenal terraces of old when it is as faraway as possible from the reality

Do the decent thing and unblock him

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:06 pm
That's harsh on DB10 mate, I'm not sure he went to Uni? :rubchin: :wink:
:D :D :D

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

herbert wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:59 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

And before I get the regular responses of if you don't like it etc etc I think you should remember that this forum is for followers of the Arsenal and I would bet my life with almost full confidence that well over 50 percent of Arsenal supporters would agree more with his opinions than those of the so called regulars on here and many posts with the silly name calling of manager & players would be considered wums and need instant banning from a forum pretending to represent Arsenal terraces of old when it is as faraway as possible from the reality

That's not true, I've had first hand experience with him. He often does things to elicit a response......not only that, he reads past posts. Basically, he knows what you are saying but he deliberately ignores it, then puts his own slant and interpretation on it. Then he replies to the post he misinterpreted and not the one you wrote hoping to take the thread off in his directiion. And it's all very deliberate.

herbert

Post by herbert »

Reno Gooner wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:07 pm
herbert wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:59 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

That's not true, I've had first hand experience with him. He often does things to elicit a response......not only that, he reads past posts. Basically, he knows what you are saying but he deliberately ignores it, then puts his own slant and interpretation on it. Then he replies to the post he misinterpreted and not the one you wrote hoping to take the thread off in his directiion. And it's all very deliberate.
He gets into verbals & spats on here because he does not fit the narrative of most of the posts on here.

Calling him out as a WUM is fine considering he does not agree with a lot of the posters on here but banning him for it is OTT