Chavski cocks H Tue 23rd April KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Stuart L (2)

Re: Chavski cocks H Tue 23rd April KO 8pm

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:16 pm
Havertz is like that special lad in school. You don’t want him on your team but when he scores you feel really happy for him.
Had to laugh at this one :lol: :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Yes great night....excellent performance......bring on the scum

Linighans there!!

Post by Linighans there!! »

Send veiria to ozil and fernando torres's trainer

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

I don’t think we could ask for more really, thankfully the wonga days of playing that lot and being turned over are long gone

Midz

Post by Midz »

Excellent football night. If we can do the same or similar to Spurs it'll be a great week.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Brilliant win brilliant 3pts :barscarf: Fuck those absolute *word censored* :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Can you imagine what our goal difference would be like if we had a proper striker?

:D :D :D

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

What a performance that was. Glad to see those cùnts swatted aside :barscarf:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Get in bring on the scum please let's do those cnutstoo

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Think partey must play on Sunday more mobility than jorginho which will be needed. If he's on it he's immense if he's not he's gash.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Brilliant, my youngest brother and I going mental, said to him after the second goal we can score four or five, we could have got seven :barscarf:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Well, I didn’t expect that, so top marks to the team and in fairness, the manager, because after 3 poor performances I was seriously worried that the collapse was on.

Odegaard showing exactly what he’s capable of if given time. Ran the game.
Rice strong, commanding and energetic and offers much more when able to play further forward.
Trossard has been a cracking signing.
Defence looked a bit wobbly, which was concerning considering how bad the chavs were up front. How fucking pony is Jackson! Mind you, maybe he’ll be the next chav reject we buy!
We’re very weak up front, as we all know. Havertz is poor, despite the two goals. Second goal the best of the two. He almost got caught for the first goal and just managed to get the shot off, which I’m sure glanced off the keeper on the way in. Anyone else notice that or am I wrong?
Jesus was hopeless. I’m no fan of Havertz but he has to start ahead of Jesus.
Wondering if Martinelli’s confidence has gone. Hadn’t been playing well and has effectively been dropped. He’d usually bury that chance he had late on. Hope he gets his form back because I’m a big fan of the boy.

Now onto the scum. I fucking hate the games against that lot. Play as we did tonight and we’ll be ok, but those bastards will be up for it. Not only will they want to fuck our PL chances, but they need the win for top 4. Worrying already.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Have to admit I thought starting Partey ahead of Jorginho was a mistake but Partey played really well for most of it. I'd start him against the scum.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:43 pm
Well, I didn’t expect that, so top marks to the team and in fairness, the manager, because after 3 poor performances I was seriously worried that the collapse was on.

Odegaard showing exactly what he’s capable of if given time. Ran the game.
Rice strong, commanding and energetic and offers much more when able to play further forward.
Trossard has been a cracking signing.
Defence looked a bit wobbly, which was concerning considering how bad the chavs were up front. How fucking pony is Jackson! Mind you, maybe he’ll be the next chav reject we buy!
We’re very weak up front, as we all know. Havertz is poor, despite the two goals. Second goal the best of the two. He almost got caught for the first goal and just managed to get the shot off, which I’m sure glanced off the keeper on the way in. Anyone else notice that or am I wrong?
Jesus was hopeless. I’m no fan of Havertz but he has to start ahead of Jesus.
Wondering if Martinelli’s confidence has gone. Hadn’t been playing well and has effectively been dropped. He’d usually bury that chance he had late on. Hope he gets his form back because I’m a big fan of the boy.

Now onto the scum. I fucking hate the games against that lot. Play as we did tonight and we’ll be ok, but those bastards will be up for it. Not only will they want to fuck our PL chances, but they need the win for top 4. Worrying already.
Have a day off ffs, with this Havertz agenda. Pick pick pick.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

the playing mantis wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:36 pm
Think partey must play on Sunday more mobility than jorginho which will be needed. If he's on it he's immense if he's not he's gash.
your right...consistency been his issue...seen him play really well then next game cant make a 5 yard pass

last night he grew into the game...helps with Rice alongside who is the king pin of the team...go so far as to say world class