Chavski cocks H Tue 23rd April KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Chavski cocks H Tue 23rd April KO 8pm

Post by Redarmy »

Got to say probably most enjoyable game of the season....scum away will be hard fought it always is.....its their cup final

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

Happy days handing out these hateful ballbags a fucking good rodgering.

On to the Scum next, need a similar performance :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Team had a few shaky moments, mainly due to their pace on the flanks, but other than that we Bossed the fuckers....Rice and Partey Make a Formidable Mid-field; when the latter is on it, which is Hit & Miss as we all know...As it allows Odegaard to do what he does best... Hold, look and pick a pass (Some of his passing and string pulling last night was sublime)
Such a nice feeling to wake up knowing we pumped those racistCunts without the lube, the times we took it up the sphincter when Wonga was in charge.... Then their Fat Chubster of a manager apologising to the world .... Sigh! .... Enjoying it!... Not even thinking about the Swamp Dwelling ScumCunts... ... I'll leave that till tomorrow and Enjoy This 'Glowing Feeling' :D :barscarf:

:dance: :dancingbanana: :shower:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:53 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:43 pm
Well, I didn’t expect that, so top marks to the team and in fairness, the manager, because after 3 poor performances I was seriously worried that the collapse was on.

Odegaard showing exactly what he’s capable of if given time. Ran the game.
Rice strong, commanding and energetic and offers much more when able to play further forward.
Trossard has been a cracking signing.
Defence looked a bit wobbly, which was concerning considering how bad the chavs were up front. How fucking pony is Jackson! Mind you, maybe he’ll be the next chav reject we buy!
We’re very weak up front, as we all know. Havertz is poor, despite the two goals. Second goal the best of the two. He almost got caught for the first goal and just managed to get the shot off, which I’m sure glanced off the keeper on the way in. Anyone else notice that or am I wrong?
Jesus was hopeless. I’m no fan of Havertz but he has to start ahead of Jesus.
Wondering if Martinelli’s confidence has gone. Hadn’t been playing well and has effectively been dropped. He’d usually bury that chance he had late on. Hope he gets his form back because I’m a big fan of the boy.

Now onto the scum. I fucking hate the games against that lot. Play as we did tonight and we’ll be ok, but those bastards will be up for it. Not only will they want to fuck our PL chances, but they need the win for top 4. Worrying already.
Have a day off ffs, with this Havertz agenda. Pick pick pick.

Mind your own business you prat. If you don’t like what I write then don’t read my posts. How’s Ramsdale getting on?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

3 Minute Highlights.... Ohhhh! DEEP JOY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCBTWJQw7OA

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
Well, I didn’t expect that, so top marks to the team and in fairness, the manager, because after 3 poor performances I was seriously worried that the collapse was on.

Rice strong, commanding and energetic and offers much more when able to play further forward.
Defence looked a bit wobbly, which was concerning considering how bad the chavs were up front. How fucking pony is Jackson! Mind you, maybe he’ll be the next chav reject we buy!
We’re very weak up front, as we all know. Havertz is poor, despite the two goals. Second goal the best of the two. He almost got caught for the first goal and just managed to get the shot off, which I’m sure glanced off the keeper on the way in. Anyone else notice that or am I wrong?
Wondering if Martinelli’s confidence has gone. Hadn’t been playing well and has effectively been dropped. He’d usually bury that chance he had late on. Hope he gets his form back because I’m a big fan of the boy.

Now onto the scum. I fucking hate the games against that lot. Play as we did tonight and we’ll be ok, but those bastards will be up for it. Not only will they want to fuck our PL chances, but they need the win for top 4. Worrying already.

Mind your own business you prat. If you don’t like what I write then don’t read my posts. How’s Ramsdale getting on?
I will always out other Gooners with agenda's, I even admitted that Raya is now a better GK option. The problem with you is you are so head in the sand/stick in the mud, you will never change your tune even when you are wrong. Havertz has been one of our best players since January, no sane human being can deny that.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Those highlights over on Skysports are a true pleasure to watch. I may have to go and watch them again. :D :D

I hoped we'd win against this scummy lot but never expected that.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Ødegaard's pass to Havertz for his second goal was outstanding as was the way Havertz held off the c.unt with all the hair. Both were top class for that goal.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Midz wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:29 pm
Ødegaard's pass to Havertz for his second goal was outstanding as was the way Havertz held off the c.unt with all the hair. Both were top class for that goal.
agreed pass and finish top class

herbert

Post by herbert »

I think Chelsea will get better next season but fuk me a billion quid spent to turn themselves back into Chelsea 🤣

I am pleased
Very very pleased 😁

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:06 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

I will always out other Gooners with agenda's, I even admitted that Raya is now a better GK option. The problem with you is you are so head in the sand/stick in the mud, you will never change your tune even when you are wrong. Havertz has been one of our best players since January, no sane human being can deny that.

Mate, first off, who are you to police what I or anyone else says on here? It's a forum, a place where people express their opinions and debate differences.

The trouble with you is that you can't handle anyone that has an opinion that differs from yours without getting chippy and personal, especially if anyone dare criticises a player you rate, or the manger. You're like a 12 year old, grow up for fuck's sake. Take a look at the Ramsdale thread, where I was expressing a valid opinion, backed up with examples and you came on making barbed and personal digs. I remember how you were going to remind me at the end of the season how Ramsdale had helped us win the league, but after he cost us a few points, you went fucking quiet. Then your elite manager made you look a mug by replacing him...it's not my fault mate, you don't have to hold it against me. Oh and for what it's worth, I have doubts about Raya, but I won't say too much as you'll get an attack of the vapours if Arteta and his goalkeeping coach are questioned.

As for Havertz, I don't rate him and don't think that he's been one of our best players since January. He's better than pre January, but that's a very low bar. In my opinion, he's not the striker we need to compete at the top level. He's too slow, not technically good enough, makes poor decisions and for a big bloke, is too easily forced off the ball. You are perfectly entitled to your opinion and if you rate him highly, then that's fine with me. He was pony in the first half last night, when a quality striker would have seen us go in 3 up at half time and if you read this thread, you'll see plenty of people criticising him. I see that you haven't accused them of having an agenda. Ironically, in the post that you objected to, I did say that, despite thinking we need an upgrade, I'd start him in front of Jesus. You're clearly fine with criticism of the Brazilian.

As for my "agenda", believe it or not, Mr. Arteta doesn't seem to pay much attention to anything that I, or anyone else on here, has to say, so what's my agenda and how am I exercising it? I think you're confusing opinion with agenda.

Anyway mate, gloss over my posts if they irritate you, no one's forcing you to read them and life's too short for you to sit getting vexed and gnashing your teeth about them. Please pass on my regards to soppy Viv.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

herbert wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:58 pm
I think Chelsea will get better next season but fuk me a billion quid spent to turn themselves back into Chelsea 🤣

I am pleased
Very very pleased 😁
Hopefully Herbert thats something we can all agree too...same again Sunday please :D

p206ab

Post by p206ab »

My uncle bought me a Chav hat as a "gift". At first I wanted to burn it, but then I hung it into my bedroom, so every morning, as soon as I wake up, I see that and think.. no matter how shite my day's gonna be, it won't be worse than Chavs playing... :lol: :lol: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

p206ab wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:28 pm
My uncle bought me a Chav hat as a "gift". At first I wanted to burn it, but then I hung it into my bedroom, so every morning, as soon as I wake up, I see that and think.. no matter how shite my day's gonna be, it won't be worse than Chavs playing... :lol: :lol: :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

And if ever you run out of toilet paper when the shops are closed, you have an ideal back up in place! :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:57 am
p206ab wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:28 pm
:lol: :lol:

And if ever you run out of toilet paper when the shops are closed, you have an ideal back up in place! :lol: :wink:
Naaaah! Why bother waiting, just Do a Massive Smelly Shit in it and give it back to him wrapped in a nice red & white piece of gift paper. :D