Norwich charity cup winners 1919/20 A Sun April 28th KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Norwich charity cup winners 1919/20 A Sun April 28th KO 2pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:11 am
Redarmy wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:20 am
TeeCee wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:07 pm
Jared Gillet on VAR for this......FFS, absolutely hates Arsenal :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Michael Oliver is ref
gillet that fucker??? not good...not good at all.....will VAR turn us over again?
We will have to win big because I guarantee we will get fucked dirty at least once each by those two corrupt cheating incompetent vaginas. :x :evil:
I knew Mt "Death Threat" Letters would work! :D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
TeeCee wrote:
Jared Gillet on VAR for this......FFS, absolutely hates Arsenal :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Michael Oliver is ref
gillet that fucker??? not good...not good at all.....will VAR turn us over again?
We will have to win big because I guarantee we will get fucked dirty at least once each by those two corrupt cheating incompetent vaginas. :x :evil:
I knew My "Death Threat" Letters would work! :D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
TeeCee wrote:

Michael Oliver is ref
I knew My "Death Threat" Letters would work! :D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sorry... This Fuckin SLOWWWWWW Site is doing my fucking he4ad in! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sorry... This Fuckin SLOWWWWWW Site is doing my fucking he4ad in! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Great win :barscarf: :barscarf: :banghead:

Quite pleased the scum showed some fight as don’t forget we all have to get behind them on May 14th :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:32 am
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:08 pm
The gator has the forum by the short and curries, bad omen for tomorrow :shock:
I love's ya Rodders me ole Mucker... BUT On this you are 100% Wrong ....

Let me put it this way, if thousest will allow :wink:

Is it me or as the games come and go (just like Life!) as we progress through the Season, the games and their Importance just get more and more pronounced, the tension increasing with both Dread and Hope in Equal Measure.. Those Spectres of Expectation and Disappointment Haunt us as the season moves towards its Climax (Ooooh! Missus! :oops: ) Especially after last years seriously unpleasant Belly Flop into the sea of failure and recorded obscurity... when indeed the 'Message in The Bottle' read 'We Bottled It' ... BUT !! We have learnt much from that sharp and unpleasant lesson... We are a Very Different Beast to what we were this time last year! Yes there are still flaws (there always will be or what indeed is the point of it all!?) Also the occasional mistake or 'close thing' when the sphincter tightens and the old proverbial bottom 'squeaks'...
BUT This Time it is Writ Bright in the Lofty Stars; and Upon The Tablet Of Stone upon which was written at our commencement
"We Are THE Arsenal" and on this occasion ( Just as Henry and His Beleaguered Men Smashed the French on St Crispin's Day in 1415) So We Too Shall Smash These Swamp Dwelling Ball Bags.

So One and All Bless Thyself in Thine Own Manner and Let Us Go Forth To Battle And So "VICTORY' !!!!

:barscarf: . :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

PHEWWWWW!!!!!!!!

:ladida: :ladida: :ladida:

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

Arteta yukking it up with Raya at the end there.....big joke. Sorry boss yuk, yuk....Not to worry, your position is safe :wink: :wink: .

Two really dodgy keepers...AND, we do need a striker with speed, I don't care how many goals we've scored. Havertz should have been away there at the end....he had his best game ever for us, but like Giroud he is too slow to lead that line. And we need a keeper, Raya might have kept clean sheets but that's more to the CH's than him. Seriously, when last did he have a blinder, if ever??

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

From Coasting to (Almost) Utter Calamity, we need to Fuck Raya El Pug (and Rambo) Off in The Summer...Neither Are Good Enough...

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

I can see City catching our goal difference even if they draw one. Should be +2. Fucking Raya!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

When they got the penalty I turned it off and left the house. That’s the first time I’ve ever done that in my life, I just couldn’t take a second more of it.

Went for a walk staring at the seconds go by on the scores app. Absolute fucking torture. If we’d have conceded another the club would never have recovered from it. Such an awful second half.

Raya’s error was horrible, then you have Rice slashing at a ball dropping over his head in the penalty box with no awareness of what was around him. Terrible. Self harm at an alarming level.

So so poor all over the pitch, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry after that.

Our complete lack of control in that game was summed up when Martinelli ran backwards into his own penalty area before hacking the ball dangerously across his own 6 yard box.

Brain dead was contagious today.

But…we hung on and got the fucking job done

GET INNNNNNNNNNNN :barscarf:

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

Would have posted sooner, but the forum is slower than Partey's decision making :roll:

Take the win ovet the scum and move on. :barscarf:

Adrenaline is still going strong :banghead:

I don't know what we was thinking today. We just sat deep for chunks of the game allowing them onto us and that feels like self harm doing it at the swamp.

I don't want to be negative after beating those c.unts, but Diet Pep really needed to switch things up much earlier. Jorginho for Partey for starters.

UTA and come on Forest

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

Will the Villa loss be fatal?
I fear it will

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:38 pm
When they got the penalty I turned it off and left the house. That’s the first time I’ve ever done that in my life, I just couldn’t take a second more of it.

Went for a walk staring at the seconds go by on the scores app. Absolute fucking torture. If we’d have conceded another the club would never have recovered from it. Such an awful second half.

Raya’s error was horrible, then you have Rice slashing at a ball dropping over his head in the penalty box with no awareness of what was around him. Terrible. Self harm at an alarming level.

So so poor all over the pitch, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry after that.

Our complete lack of control in that game was summed up when Martinelli ran backwards into his own penalty area before hacking the ball dangerously across his own 6 yard box.

Brain dead was contagious today.

But…we hung on and got the fucking job done

GET INNNNNNNNNNNN :barscarf:
Rodders my dad came to mine to watch the game,when they got the pen I left him watching the last 10 mins on his own, I couldn't take it :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Reno Gooner wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:29 pm
Arteta yukking it up with Raya at the end there.....big joke. Sorry boss yuk, yuk....Not to worry, your position is safe :wink: :wink: .

Two really dodgy keepers...AND, we do need a striker with speed, I don't care how many goals we've scored. Havertz should have been away there at the end....he had his best game ever for us, but like Giroud he is too slow to lead that line. And we need a keeper, Raya might have kept clean sheets but that's more to the CH's than him. Seriously, when last did he have a blinder, if ever??
In my opinion he fucks up too much...have to get a new keeper...that was fuckin terrible what he did today

changed the game...put us on the back foot.....

that said we beat the scum at their shithole...im happy with that.....very happy :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: