Bournemouth H Sat 3rd May KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
sk-gtfo

Re: Bournemouth H Sat 3rd May KO 1230

Post by sk-gtfo »

Yes the comms were very irritating, even Joe Cole thought their goal should have been chalked off.

Christie should have had about 3 yellows and a straight red, VAR didn't even check it!?!.

So all this about how our pen was soft, it was, but still a pen, and their goal being disallowed but no mention of the straight red that should have been in the 1st half.

Ugh this was even worse than that twat Michael Owen.. which is going some!.

Anyway who cares about the opinion of 3rd rate comms, don't even know who they were.

Can't see the cheats dropping a point, now we know what it feels like for the dippers over the last decade.. almost feel sorry for them.. almost..

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Interesting fact ,Louis Dunford (of North London Forever anthem ) mother is Linda Robson of Birds of a feather actress.Bet ye didn't know that :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:49 am
Interesting fact ,Louis Dunford (of North London Forever anthem ) mother is Linda Robson of Birds of a feather actress.Bet ye didn't know that :lol:
I wondered why she was in the Promo Video for the song when it was released (Before it became our Anthem)... The video consists of someone / him walking around North London with a hand held camera / iPhone going to local cafes and chippy's etc...and there's one verse where he's singing about local characters and family etc and she is in that part of the video.

Bet ya didn't know that :D :wink:

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjCJv4W4kvw

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Only reason I copped it was a short video from the game yesterday, they panned into her at the ground

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 10:10 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
I wondered why she was in the Promo Video for the song when it was released (Before it became our Anthem)... The video consists of someone / him walking around North London with a hand held camera / iPhone going to local cafes and chippy's etc...and there's one verse where he's singing about local characters and family etc and she is in that part of the video.

Video:

I knew it, and he was best mates with Ben Kinsella (sister was also a former Eastenders actress) who was stabbed in Islington a few years back. It shaped him as a musician. He's written stuff about the murder. Whenever Arsenal do the knife crime stuff every year with the white shirts he's always a big part of it.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 10:23 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 10:10 am
mcdowell42 wrote:

Video:

I knew it, and he was best mates with Ben Kinsella (sister was also a former Eastenders actress) who was stabbed in Islington a few years back. It shaped him as a musician. He's written stuff about the murder. Whenever Arsenal do the knife crime stuff every year with the white shirts he's always a big part of it.
Oooooohhh! nah Nah Nah Nahhh! :lol: :wink:

It's just a fucking beautiful Song...

Just for Good measure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DivH1dWGbw

:barscarf:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Decent result. Love the video & North London song. A totally different one to the one I remember singing on the North Bank, when I left the place over 56 years ago. Other difference is a much better team !!. I'd prefer Party to Ian Ure any day !!. :barscarf: :barscarf:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

mcdowell42 wrote:
I did.

She's in the official music video along with a load of other 'characters'

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 5:17 pm
scotgooner wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 4:15 pm
Saw Keane last night in Leeds who were incredible , Arsenal win today and I’ve just won £470 on a bet … what a pleasant weekend this is turning out to be!

Cheaty drop points next?

Probably the best weekend in my 28 years if so!

:shock:

A mere Bairn.... :D :wink: :wink:
Yes but dad of 1 soon to be 2 , feel about 40 mate :roll: :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

scotgooner wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 11:49 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
scotgooner wrote:
Saw Keane last night in Leeds who were incredible , Arsenal win today and I’ve just won £470 on a bet … what a pleasant weekend this is turning out to be!

Cheaty drop points next?

Wait till they get into their Teens mate... THAT is when it gets "Crazy"... But no matter what they do or say.. You just Love them All The More :lol:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 12:49 pm
scotgooner wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 11:49 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
scotgooner wrote:

Cheaty drop points next?

Wait till they get into their Teens mate... THAT is when it gets "Crazy"... But no matter what they do or say.. You just Love them All The More :lol:
I hope my little lad isn’t like me in my teens , was into a bit of everything shall we say LOL!

You are right! No better feeling mate!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just make sure they are Gooners mate, it makes the teen bonding a real nice experience.... If they support another team it causes all kinds of "Trouble". :wink:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 1:42 pm
Just make sure they are Gooners mate, it makes the teen bonding a real nice experience.... If they support another team it causes all kinds of "Trouble". :wink:
My two young lads are both Arsenal daft :barscarf: Keep on at me to get down to dubaibury which i will need to sort in the near future.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 1:42 pm
That's what adoption agencies were set up for :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »