new kits

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
tomkingsbury

new kits

Post by tomkingsbury »

if, like me (and many of you do), dislike the new away kit and third strip which are very un-arsenal kits, i decided to look through other teams kits for next season, and was happy to see this travesty of a shit kit that the spudz will be wearing next season to commemorate 125 years of underachievement:
http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?M ... 4820826696

makes me feel a little better, but i have noticed a goldish looking training top in the catalogue which i may buy so i can at least buy a yellowish top for games seeing most of my away kits are now too small, and my fav is covered in signatures from the gala dinner!!

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

The Spudz couldn"t inprove on last seasons Shit coloured kit which sums up their team and their fans.And it was a nice touch to celebrate Lasagna Day

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

the third kit has a hit of barca to it which is not nice. stripes are a bit weird where did they come out of?

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:the third kit has a hit of barca to it which is not nice. stripes are a bit weird where did they come out of?
some nike designer's arse!

stats

Post by stats »

The **** yet again are ripping there fans of by brining out 4 new kits
but tbh why should i care

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

stats wrote:The **** yet again are ripping there fans of by brining out 4 new kits
but tbh why should i care
:lol: WELL SAID who gives a f**k about Sp*rs