New third strip on official club site - no announcement??

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

New third strip on official club site - no announcement??

Post by DB10GOONER »

Strange business this. No official launch. Do they feel guilty??

http://shop.arsenal.com/arsenal/dept.as ... 8&mscssid=

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I mean of course an official media announcement. It is announced on the home page of the website. So climb down off the pedantic pony anyone with any ideas in that direction. I'm thinking of you Mr TS... :wink:

T.S

Post by T.S »

Just a busy news day mate, what with the pictures of Freddie sticking his tongue out and the Emirates Cup. I'm sure they'll write something about it when they're not so snowed under...

:roll:

T.S

Post by T.S »

I’m back for five minutes and I’m already getting chastised again. Jesus Christ!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

tonysaunders wrote:I’m back for five minutes and I’m already getting chastised again. Jesus Christ!
I'm not chastising you old mate.

Certainly not in the manner that a certain ex-number 3 of a certain club likes to be chastised anyway. :wink:

Jaysus, I could actually get a job with The Sun "newspaper" on the strength of that one sentence... :roll:

Probably would have to learn to start every other sentence with "A close source says..." :wink:

T.S

Post by T.S »

Given the amount of terrible, and I do mean terrible punning that goes on here, I wouldn’t be surprised if we all landed jobs at the Currant Bun.

Punbelievable.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

tonysaunders wrote:Given the amount of terrible, and I do mean terrible punning that goes on here, I wouldn’t be surprised if we all landed jobs at the Currant Bun.

Punbelievable.
mmmm... Farero Roche style quality. 8)

Oh ok, I'm gonna do it anyway. Puntastic!! :wink: :roll: :oops: