What ya think?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Justin-the-Gooner

What ya think?

Post by Justin-the-Gooner »

Would the Arsenal 1st team have won 6-0 last night?

I am not so sure. Now I know the young guns would not be consistent but I am happy with them tbh. I would feel comfortable with most of them in the squad. Not that we don"t have enough injuries sick of them really. Rosicky never fit, hope Eduardo is as good as he was, Diaby seems quite prone, RvP only gets to play one game in every three on average and so on.

Anyway my main point is that I hope we keep these young players and dont"t see them on like we have done in the past because hopefully the could grow into great squad players and some even more so.

wlchuccc

Post by wlchuccc »

hope so...don't want to be acting like a "selling" club :barscarf:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

First team would have won 4-0...they would have taken foot off the pedal at that score.

Kevinho

Post by Kevinho »

Would last night's team have won 3-1 at Bolton? Not sure about that.

Not sure either about Wenger's comment along the lines of "that's why I didn't buy anybody in the summer", particularly if he espouses the merits of his squad then chooses not to play them when it comes to the business end of the season like he did in 07/08.

Yes they were magnificent in destroying the Blades and I hope this means Wenger has more faith in them should we need a few of them when we play ManU$A or Spartak.