rocket before Man u

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
jesper arnsbjerg

rocket before Man u

Post by jesper arnsbjerg »

when wil the Rocket open on saturday ?

Radford149

Post by Radford149 »

11 am
Last edited by Radford149 on Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jesper arnsbjerg

Post by jesper arnsbjerg »

will be there, feel free to buy me beer

REB

Post by REB »

horrible place :roll:

Radford149

Post by Radford149 »

REBEL GOONER wrote:horrible place :roll:
It ain't that bad mate. worst thing is trying to get a drink.

crocit

Post by crocit »

are you sure its 11? im sure its 10:30 on 12:45 kick offs. it did v West Brom on 12:45 kick off

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

im usuly there by 11 am neway, still need a tkt tho :roll:

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

Well in the past whenever they have said 10.30 the cleaners haven't finished. This is the information from RedAction e-mail.

So, onto this weekend & the small matter of ManUre, as previously mentioned, the Rocket's doors will open @ 10:45am. We will have soccer AM on the big screens (both upstairs & downstairs) followed by the build up for our game. When you arrive at the Rocket, if the main bar is busy, don't forget we have the side bar selling cans of Red Stripe & Cider & we also have the upstairs bar. So use either of them rather than Q'ing at the main bar!!

We will have a box of Poppies & a collection tin in the Rocket this Saturday, so make sure you get one. http://www.poppy. org.uk/

This weekend really is a big game for us, it doesn't matter if you think we'll win the league or not, it's still ManUre @ home & the players need our support.

In an interview after the game last night Cesc said "We have to try and do the best we can with what we've got and I think we have enough quality to do it. We need the fans behind us when things don't go well and I know it's frustrating when the team doesn't get the result they want."

Cesc is asking for our support & that is what this young team deserve. They don't need to be booed, even if it is by a minority, its not going to help such a young team is it?

crocit

Post by crocit »

i'll try and be there 10:30 as i was told 10:30 dont mind waiting till 10:45. have a can while im waiting :D