Sing LOUD and proud tomorrow what ever happens!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
TheOne2Smooth

Sing LOUD and proud tomorrow what ever happens!

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

Wednesday atmostphere was the worst ever! We need to up our game! I know I will get the usual I Sing from everyone! We need to do our bit tomorrow, I know early kicks are annoying! but we need to be loud!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

As long as it isn't chorus after chorus of "Stand up if you hate Tottenham" - moronic.

Just makes us sound as stupid as they do and fucking irritating too. Lets all sing some proper songs.....

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

SteveO 35 wrote:As long as it isn't chorus after chorus of "Stand up if you hate Tottenham" - moronic.

Just makes us sound as stupid as they do and fucking irritating too. Lets all sing some proper songs.....
you dont hear that in block 6 as we are already Standing lol

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Fair play fella - I just think its the least imaginative song in the world.

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

SteveO 35 wrote:Fair play fella - I just think its the least imaginative song in the world.
totally agree with you! I think we need to Rile up Fergie tomorrow!

ds

Re: Sing LOUD and proud tomorrow what ever happens!

Post by ds »

TheOne2Smooth wrote:Wednesday atmostphere was the worst ever! We need to up our game! I know I will get the usual I Sing from everyone! We need to do our bit tomorrow, I know early kicks are annoying! but we need to be loud!
I always sing, anyone who doubts that needs to come and sit near me or see me in the pub beforehand.

I agree, lets be singing the songs only Arsenal has guys. How come I was the only one singing eyes right in the pub and on the way to the ground against the y***? And its such a masculine song but only Stats joined in.

Come on............. paddy and eyes right are our songs, lets sing them.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Shouldn't be hard mate - he's already moaning about the security arrangements. For one game only I wish I was in the front row !!

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

Eyes Right one of my Personal favs! not to big on Paddy though

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

TheOne2Smooth wrote:Wednesday atmostphere was the worst ever! We need to up our game! I know I will get the usual I Sing from everyone! We need to do our bit tomorrow, I know early kicks are annoying! but we need to be loud!
To be fair, I think games against the likes of Sp*rs and ManUre, take care of themselves.

Block 12 for Sp*rs was awesome (standing for the whole game) and I'm sure it'll be awesome again tomorrow. 8)

Can't wait!

ds

Post by ds »

TheOne2Smooth wrote:Eyes Right one of my Personal favs! not to big on Paddy though
love them both mate, Arsenal through and through

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

g88ner for the spud game I had a pulsating head due to my singing no doubt this will happen again! I dont care

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

ds wrote:
TheOne2Smooth wrote:Eyes Right one of my Personal favs! not to big on Paddy though
Clockend girl are ya?

ds

Post by ds »

TheOne2Smooth wrote:
ds wrote:
Clockend girl are ya?
In the distant past all the time :lol: , altho used to go in NB occasionally. Only got my ST last season.

ds

Post by ds »

TheOne2Smooth wrote:g88ner for the spud game I had a pulsating head due to my singing no doubt this will happen again! I dont care
:shock: :shock: , not too sure what to say to that

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

TheOne2Smooth wrote:g88ner for the spud game I had a pulsating head due to my singing no doubt this will happen again! I dont care
good man! :wink:

It would be nice if it was always that loud. It should be! as you could see that everyone was enjoying themselves, so why not do it every home game?? seems obvious really, but it doesn't happen.

Still, after the ManUre game, it's Villa (in the league) so that might be a decent atmosphere too.. as it's an important one to win, and keep Villa behind us.

What with Chelsea away, too.... it's a big month!