VAT Reduction

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Allgunsblazin

VAT Reduction

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Does that mean we will get reduced ticket prices by 2.5% as from Monday..If so that will be an average of 2.50 for every 100 spent.....

Not enough for a beer...But it covers your monthly subscription to The Gooner and 50p in your skyrocket........ :barscarf:

digger

Post by digger »

Excellent :lol:

Bet this will encourage Arsenal to pass on the 2.5% cut... to themselves!

barnfield88

Post by barnfield88 »

Knowing arsenal they will think "oh they have more money so they will be able afford the prices" :wink:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

The Club Shop will be in turmoil...having to recalculate their prices....

What you gonna spend your 2.50 on ? :shock:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Cutting the vat rate is all very well but it needed to be done along with legislation instructing retail outlets etc. to reduce prices in accordance with the cuts. Many outlets will simply leave prices the same and increase their margin. I think the top people such as M&S, Next, Arcadia Group etc. will reduce prices but outside of that top sector nothing will change.
I absolutely gaurantee you that Arsenal will not reduce ticket prices in line with the cut. I don't think there is a club in the country that will.