AUDLEY HARRISON

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
flash gunner

AUDLEY HARRISON

Post by flash gunner »

Is there any way back for Fraudley after the weekends beating by a cab driving boxer? thats got to be the end hasnt it?

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

He was washed up well before that! He is 37 and now and on the way down so what chance has he got?

The thing is a lot of people (who are more knowledgable than me) said he had all the tools to actually be what he thought he already was!

Believed his own hype to soon!

n7gooner

Post by n7gooner »

If he came up aginst David Haye he would be killed he shoud retire and let people remember him for his gold medal there is no way he would become world champion if he lost to smebody who has been a pro for two years and still drives a cab.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

He had all the raw material to be champ (height, reach, good jab, decent straight right, good amateur experience), but never refined it.

He got very involved with forming his own promotional company before he turned pro.

Saw it as a bit of a mission for a Black fighter to have control over his own business from the start.

Trouble was, he had to learn the promotions game alongside learning the professional Boxing game, and it detracted from both.

Also had three major injuries that kept him away from the ring for too long.

He has never shown the consistency needed to be champ.

Cannot see where he goes from here except to Mixed Martial Arts.

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

He as never capable of being a world champ in my opinion. He got into the pro game too late in his career to ever be able to make a real impact, he's a cocky twat too which didnt go down well with the fans.

mrgnu1958

Re: AUDLEY HARRISON

Post by mrgnu1958 »

flash gunner wrote:Is there any way back for Fraudley after the weekends beating by a cab driving boxer? thats got to be the end hasnt it?
Hold on there Flash"y!!!
Was this Boxer a LICENCED LONDON TAXI DRIVER?
If not,i wished Audley wouldnt Kneed him in the small Bollocks :twisted:

QuartzGooner

Re: AUDLEY HARRISON

Post by QuartzGooner »

mrgnu1958 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Is there any way back for Fraudley after the weekends beating by a cab driving boxer? thats got to be the end hasnt it?
Hold on there Flash"y!!!
Was this Boxer a LICENCED LONDON TAXI DRIVER?
If not,i wished Audley wouldnt Kneed him in the small Bollocks :twisted:
He was Martin Rogan, a mini cab driver from Belfast.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

by all accounts Audrey isn't going to quit - he has line up MRGNU as his next opponent

although there is a question mark - whether **** will make the 20st weight limit :lol: