wembley pub before game,(those who are going)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
crocit

wembley pub before game,(those who are going)

Post by crocit »

where are you all drinking? well red action have booked The 3one7 Bar on finchley road, right outside Finchley road tube station! heres the site. http://www.3one7bar.com/booking_contacts.htm i must say this has go to be the best place for pre drink! so i hope you tag along here if your going to the game!! :D will be constant singing as we leave to actually go to Wembley! as red action say, wear Red! and if ypu have any flags! bring it/them along!! happy days!!

NBM

Post by NBM »

I'm heading to Silverspoon before the game

http://www.onlinegooner.com/phpbb2/view ... hp?t=14662

oldschoolarsenal

Post by oldschoolarsenal »

NBM wrote:I'm heading to Silverspoon before the game

http://www.onlinegooner.com/phpbb2/view ... hp?t=14662
me 2 the silver spoon is a much better venue and much closer to wembley 1 it holds 2000 people 2 its is right on the steps of wembley so thats where i will going AND CANT WAIT .

12thGooner

Post by 12thGooner »

I got this message via facebook about The 3one7 boozer.

for your reference. :

--------------------
Re: PRE-SEMI FINAL PISS UP LOCATION

I know that pub.....

1. It's a bit of a shit hole...
2. It's full of Chavs...like burberry hats, over-excessive jewlery, girls with three different babies of 4 different nationalities..ect..
3. It backs out on to a massive area of Chelsea fans....

Not that I give a fuck, I just thought I'd letcha's know. Can't wait to knock those Chav bastards out the cuup though....
--------------------

tinpot lane

Re: wembley pub before game,(those who are going)

Post by tinpot lane »

crocit wrote:where are you all drinking? well red action have booked The 3one7 Bar on finchley road, right outside Finchley road tube station! heres the site. http://www.3one7bar.com/booking_contacts.htm i must say this has go to be the best place for pre drink! so i hope you tag along here if your going to the game!! :D will be constant singing as we leave to actually go to Wembley! as red action say, wear Red! and if ypu have any flags! bring it/them along!! happy days!!
will be giving that a swerve then :puke:

rtpgooner

Post by rtpgooner »

do you have to book tickets for this? i thought redaction were drinking in the rocket before? im just up for going to a pub, with a load of gooners, having a sing song and a drink, before heading to wembley for the game. not having to worry about paying to get in or arranging a ticket?

nuttygoonerpaul

Post by nuttygoonerpaul »

:banghead: lucky git,s

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

rtpgooner wrote:do you have to book tickets for this? i thought redaction were drinking in the rocket before? im just up for going to a pub, with a load of gooners, having a sing song and a drink, before heading to wembley for the game. not having to worry about paying to get in or arranging a ticket?
you dont have to have a ticket for wembley you can watch the game there
the rocket was doubled book for this date :( leaving us looking elsewhere

rtpgooner

Post by rtpgooner »

TheOne2Smooth wrote:
rtpgooner wrote:do you have to book tickets for this? i thought redaction were drinking in the rocket before? im just up for going to a pub, with a load of gooners, having a sing song and a drink, before heading to wembley for the game. not having to worry about paying to get in or arranging a ticket?
you dont have to have a ticket for wembley you can watch the game there
the rocket was doubled book for this date :( leaving us looking elsewhere
i have luckily got a ticket for wembley, but i was wondering if you had to buy tickets for the 3one7bar? where crocit had mentioned redaction had booked?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Howya Crocit mate! Good to see you on here again. All well at your end I hope? 8)

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

for the ukraine match yesterday it was 10 quid just to get into preety much all the bars nearby :banghead: