WENGER COLLECT YOUR P45 AT THE DOOR

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner88

Post by gooner88 »

in Arsene we trust !!
:barscarf:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Arsenal FC fans are like mushrooms

kept in the dark and fed bull shit - we will never know the true stories about Wenger until he quits and writes he's autobiography

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

n7gooner wrote:
donaldo wrote:
n7gooner wrote:Agree totally the reason why we lost was defencive mistakes and the referee. That was a clear penality on fabregas and in the first half when walcott went 1 on 1 he was onside.
What about the Silvestre handball which wasnt given.We can have no complaints with the referee the better team won
I have seen the replay the reason why his hand hits the ball is because Dogba jumped and silvestre had his hand on his shoulder. Also the ref gave every little decision their way and never to us.
And the sun was in Flapianski"s eyes when he ran out to Drogda.

We can carry on looking for excuses but the reason we lost was Wenger picked the wrong team

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

the reason we lost is because we didn't keep the ball in the corners after Theo scored

why didn't we just run the clock down - all our players were quilty :lol:

wlchuccc

Post by wlchuccc »

Chunky Monkey wrote:the reason we lost is because we didn't keep the ball in the corners after Theo scored

why didn't we just run the clock down - all our players were quilty :lol:
Couldn't argue anymore....Diaby and Denilson are the BEST. Our Future Legends :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

n7gooner

Post by n7gooner »

donaldo wrote:
n7gooner wrote:
donaldo wrote:
n7gooner wrote:Agree totally the reason why we lost was defencive mistakes and the referee. That was a clear penality on fabregas and in the first half when walcott went 1 on 1 he was onside.
What about the Silvestre handball which wasnt given.We can have no complaints with the referee the better team won
I have seen the replay the reason why his hand hits the ball is because Dogba jumped and silvestre had his hand on his shoulder. Also the ref gave every little decision their way and never to us.
And the sun was in Flapianski"s eyes when he ran out to Drogda.

We can carry on looking for excuses but the reason we lost was Wenger picked the wrong team
If you we're at the game you would have knowen the sun was in our eyes :lol: all joking aside the ref made poor decisions and so did our defence.

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

for the first time i felt embarrassed to support the arsenal

no grit
no skill
no determination
and the majority no love for the club

bunch of small time fairy's

Number 5

Post by Number 5 »

Lethal wrote:for the first time i felt embarrassed to support the arsenal

no grit
no skill
no determination
and the majority no love for the club

bunch of small time fairy's
Lethal I hope that's an end to a bad night and nothing more.

5 junior after all his trouble this week was slumped over a bar stool tear's in his eyes and looking to his dad for inspiration.

We kissed our badges, told the scum around us we'd be waiting in Rome, should they get there, and we're on our way.

Don't let anyone else here you say that.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

gooner_piggers

Re: WENGER COLLECT YOUR P45 AT THE DOOR

Post by gooner_piggers »

goonersid wrote:Once again Wenger has bottled it at the crucial moment, tonights team selection was bewildering in the extreme. Watch out for a repeat performance in the clge.
I honestly thought my criticisms of wenger had been misplaced, but he is a fool and an arrogant fool who doesn't learn from his mistakes.
He really should jusy fuck off!
I will never post anything on this site again that gives this man one ounce of credibility, he is a washed up old man living off past glories which will never be repeated.
Just in from a night out........... this post above is 2 funny (p45 - Wenger), jog on mate!!

Granted Arshavin being on the bench is still a mystery but no doubt u were probly singing wenger's praises wednesday nite....we had f**k all defence and poor goalkeeping has cost us...simple as.....

JakeN13

Post by JakeN13 »

Wenger is far from perfect and frustrating in more ways than one but still, there's no one better for Arsenal football club. I do think he should pay the money out of his own pocket to release Silvestre from his contract and send a personol apology to every Gooner around the world for giving the manc a two year contract though!

skipper

Post by skipper »

JakeN13 wrote:Wenger is far from perfect and frustrating in more ways than one but still, there's no one better for Arsenal football club. I do think he should pay the money out of his own pocket to release Silvestre from his contract and send a personol apology to every Gooner around the world for giving the manc a two year contract though!
I think yesterday proved that Gus Hiddink (for instance) would be better manager for AFC. He wants to win trophies!

I'm sorry for saying this, bt AW is a coward. I simply cannot and wont forgive him for not playing Arshavin from the start.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Hmmm, been reading the above posts, and I can't personally disagree with the majority of them. Let's look at a few facts:-

If Aluminia and Sagna had been fit, their first goal just wouldn't have happened.

The line up, why Diaby? Song has been playing well recently, he should have been playing from the outset.

Arshavin should have been playing from the start instead of Denilson (aka Mr Invisible)

Only Walcott and Gibbs have come out with any credit from yesterday's performance.

Once all our players are fit, Silvestre should be shipped out, he is finished IMO, Flapanski isn't good enough, even as a number 2, and fucking hell, I'm still hungover... Chavski deserved their win even though I fucking hate them with a passion.
Last edited by franksav63 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

JakeN13

Post by JakeN13 »

skipper wrote:
JakeN13 wrote:Wenger is far from perfect and frustrating in more ways than one but still, there's no one better for Arsenal football club. I do think he should pay the money out of his own pocket to release Silvestre from his contract and send a personol apology to every Gooner around the world for giving the manc a two year contract though!
I think yesterday proved that Gus Hiddink (for instance) would be better manager for AFC. He wants to win trophies!

I'm sorry for saying this, bt AW is a coward. I simply cannot and wont forgive him for not playing Arshavin from the start.
I'm sure Hiddink could win us trophies, Looking at what Sven Göran Eriksson's done at club level in Sweden, Portugal, Italy and England I'm sure he could as well but AW's started to build something that potentially could be a very very good team that wins us trophies and still will give us a very big advantage for years and years ahead because he's hardly spent any money on it. While other clubs one by one will eventually get big money problems we will be safe.

On top of that he loves the club. He will stick with us no matter who comes knocking on the door, managers like Hiddink and Eriksson goes where they are offered the most money and won't really care what happens with the club after that.

Anyway, the game yesterday is frustrating like fcuk but a good performance and result on tue, against ManU're or even Boro it all it takes and we will be prasing AW again, it's always the same and that's what's great about this game!

skipper

Post by skipper »

JakeN13 wrote:
skipper wrote:

I'm sure Hiddink could win us trophies, Looking at what Sven Göran Eriksson's done at club level in Sweden, Portugal, Italy and England I'm sure he could as well but AW's started to build something that potentially could be a very very good team that wins us trophies and still will give us a very big advantage for years and years ahead because he's hardly spent any money on it. While other clubs one by one will eventually get big money problems we will be safe.
On top of that he loves the club. He will stick with us no matter who comes knocking on the door, managers like Hiddink and Eriksson goes where they are offered the most money and won't really care what happens with the club after that.

Anyway, the game yesterday is frustrating like fcuk but a good performance and result on tue, against ManU're or even Boro it all it takes and we will be prasing AW again, it's always the same and that's what's great about this game!
Mate, hardly anyone belives that sh*t anymore. I definitely don't. Do you think other clubs will stand still while we wait for our group of 'potentialy great players to develop'?

Same old story. It was 3 or 4 years ago when AW said when this group of players win one trophy, they'll win loads in years to come. Problem is they still haven't won that first trophy and I can't see when or how they gonna win one.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

skipper wrote:
JakeN13 wrote:
skipper wrote:

Mate, hardly anyone belives that sh*t anymore. I definitely don't. Do you think other clubs will stand still while we wait for our group of 'potentialy great players to develop'?

Same old story. It was 3 or 4 years ago when AW said when this group of players win one trophy, they'll win loads in years to come. Problem is they still haven't won that first trophy and I can't see when or how they gonna win one.
Agree, not this season anyway....