right, time to get the perfect anti-ade song...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
tinpot lane

Post by tinpot lane »

OneBardGooner wrote:Welll....we all know he IS a Greedy C*NT and we all know he IS a Lazy C*NT...so there ya have it....

simples :D

So everyone ready!??? a one , a two, a one, two, three fourrr..

Ade-bay-or
Lazy c**t
Ade-bay-or
Greedy c**t

:dance: :dance: :dance: :teeth:
Tis as shit as the Elephant song :roll:

Gooner Whitey

Post by Gooner Whitey »

Or we combine it with support for Eduardo and abuse for Adebayor....

HE CAME TO USE WHEN HENRY LEFT ..... EDDY EDDY
THE WANKY TAYLOR BROKE HIS LEG ..... EDDY EDYY
AND NOW HES BACK WE KNOW HE'LL SCORE
UNLIKE THAT *word censored*....ADEBAYOR

EDUARDO DA SILVA .... ARSENALS NUMBER 9

BT

Post by BT »

So many of these suggestions are just rehashed old songs. I think we should try for a new tune so I'm plumping for the Dont Cry for Me Agentina one.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Just wanted to add that I hope the gooners going up to Manchester give Kolo Toure a good reception - hopefully in sharp contrast to what Ade can expect to receive!! :lol: :wink:

basilbrush14

Post by basilbrush14 »

tomkingsbury

Post by tomkingsbury »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Boomer wrote:"Signed for the Money!
He only signed for the Money!"

Also to piss him off plus to remove on of the many 'Super' songs Nik should be given Ade's song

Nik-las Bendt-nor, Nik-las Bendt-noOOOr
He plays his heart out.
Unlike Ade-cash-whore!
Desperate effort, online son... :(

:wink:
i think that is prob the best suggestion - singing the ade tune for bendtner would piss the wanka right off!!

im going tomorrow so im desperately looking for some inspiration on what abuse to give him - first game of the season for one reason or another, so be good to get back into the swing of things.

how about some simple ones:

adebayor - is a wanker, is a wanker!!

and the old teddy one:

oh ade ade,
you left for dirty citah
as your a greedy *word censored*

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

I still remember when Stapleton came back to Highbury with Manure (1st game since his transfer) (To the tune of we'll take more care of you)

You're just a greedy *word censored*, Stapleton, Stapleton

It was sung by 50,000 it seemed like it was sung by 500,000. Incredible, and sung with a vigour and agression that's sadly lacking these days.

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... bayor.html

ARSENE WENGER last night pleaded with Arsenal fans: Do not abuse Manu Adebayor.
Manchester City's £25million strike ace faces his old club for the first time at Eastlands today and Gunners boss Wenger said: "I want all our former players to be res-pected.
"They have done fantastic things for us and they should get our full respect for that."
Wenger, verbally abused by United fans at Old Trafford last month, added: "City got a great striker and we got a reasonable price."
But City boss Mark Hughes reckons Adebayor, 25, is angry at the way Arsenal fans treated his summer signing.
Hughes said: "I think Emmanuel is upset. It's certainly something that has affected him quite deeply.
"He has no problem with Arsenal Football Club itself because he sees it as a huge part of his football life. "But you just sense, and he's said it himself, he can't quite understand why the Arsenal fans turned against him. :roll: :evil: :? :shock:
"I think that's maybe why we're getting the benefit of how he's playing.
"City fans love him. I'd suggest they have never seen a player like Manu in a blue shirt."

So its our fault again....... :roll:

Monkeymaw

Post by Monkeymaw »

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 831570.ece

Barndoor hits back. Give it to him today boys

"Emmanuel Adebayor, braced for a hot reception from travelling Arsenal fans at the City of Manchester Stadium today, took the hostilities a stage farther last night.

The Togo player, who left the Emirates Stadium under a cloud this summer, hit out at the London club’s supporters last night. “Arsenal have a lot of fans who are not fans,â€

Vince

Post by Vince »

I think it is ... time to get the perfect anti-ade song :D