My email to Arsenal about Brum Allocation *Look here*

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gooner_Sam

My email to Arsenal about Brum Allocation *Look here*

Post by Gooner_Sam »

Hi all, just looking for some responses about an email im about to send, i know its probably a lost cause but hey its the business end of the season :)

---------------------------

To whoever this may concern,

Hi, i missed out the sale of Birmingham due to the fixture named not going to red membership, before i knew it the game was sold out. As i know this is a sensitive issue concerning yourself and Birmingham City fotball club it would be appreciated among Arsenal suporters if you would ask to extend the allocation. It is the business end of the season and whilst i understand Birmingham City Football Club would do its best to ensure that the first priority is their own fans i kindly ask if you can enquire a further allocation that would suit both parties.

I know this is potentially a lost cause but i wanted to do all i could to make sure im at every Arsenal game till the end of the season.

Thank you for your time, i very much look forward to your response.

Sam Brown

----

What do you guys think?

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

How many tickets did we get and what percentage of the capacity is that?

Gooner_Sam

Post by Gooner_Sam »

marcengels wrote:How many tickets did we get and what percentage of the capacity is that?
I think its about 4,000 - but on the other side of the divide there are usually alot of empty seats, so if they could extend it so the seats are filled everyones a winner right?

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Yeah I guess so, but those who have booked haven't even fucking received their tickets yet!

EDIT: brum are useless.

They ran out of replica tops in October (Says a brum-supporting mate) and haven't yet restocked!

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

Gooner_Sam wrote:
marcengels wrote:How many tickets did we get and what percentage of the capacity is that?
I think its about 4,000 - but on the other side of the divide there are usually alot of empty seats, so if they could extend it so the seats are filled everyones a winner right?
I think 4000 is fair in it's own right. And they always leave some seats for segregation purposes.

Not sure if you're complaint is justified, even though I can understand it.

Gooner_Sam

Post by Gooner_Sam »

Thanks for the feed-back guys! Looks like i'll have to look for some tickets on here but no replys after two posts :( .

But for Arsenal, i shall go to ends of the earth :barscarf:

tinpot lane

Post by tinpot lane »

On the website it says we've been allocated 3,000 tickets but every other team has been allocated 4,000. Maybe you should try calling Arsenal in person? :?

Gooner_Sam

Post by Gooner_Sam »

tinpot lane wrote:On the website it says we've been allocated 3,000 tickets but every other team has been allocated 4,000. Maybe you should try calling Arsenal in person? :?
I wasnt aware of that! I thought it was 4,000 - Chavs, ushited and **** pretty much took the whole stand, I might ring them but i hating ringing there switchboard, listening to the wonder of you over and over again drives me nuts!

SWLGooner

Post by SWLGooner »

Yeah but I think like Villa we get a reduced allocation cos we always stand.

tinpot lane

Post by tinpot lane »

SWLGooner wrote:Yeah but I think like Villa we get a reduced allocation cos we always stand.
But so do United, Chelsea and the **** and they still got 4,000.

SWLGooner

Post by SWLGooner »

tinpot lane wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:Yeah but I think like Villa we get a reduced allocation cos we always stand.
But so do United, Chelsea and the y**s and they still got 4,000.
We get victimized like we did at villa.

tinpot lane

Post by tinpot lane »

SWLGooner wrote:
tinpot lane wrote:
But so do United, Chelsea and the y**s and they still got 4,000.
We get victimized like we did at villa.
Look at the away end. More than 3,000 clearly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44CCN6HBaZY

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

As a red you had no hope anyway.

PS enjoy waiting a week or so maybe even after the fixture till you get a reply...

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

Buy off general sale next to arsenal fans http://www.bcfc.com/page/HomeDetail/0,, ... 49,00.html

if worse comes the worse you sit there but when Bolton sold out as i was stupid enough not to buy i baught on halfway line upper and easily hustled it into the arsenal section!

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

tinpot lane wrote:On the website it says we've been allocated 3,000 tickets but every other team has been allocated 4,000. Maybe you should try calling Arsenal in person? :?
Everton have been allocated 2766, so where do you get this information from?

:?