Liverpool Away Pub

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mattyj3nks

Liverpool Away Pub

Post by mattyj3nks »

Where in liverpool will you be drinking/meeting others before the match on sunday??

i am travelling up from the midlands so am looking for somewhere that there will be other gooners.

please post your info as it would be much appreciated

thanks
matt

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

Everyone goes to the Arkles, near the away section, walk down the road you'll see it on the corner of the main road

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

Sami is too young to drink

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:Sami is too young to drink
buying selling tickets :lol: :lol:

SammyDroppedHisShorts

SamiS wrote:
I have my tickets thanks, wont ever require your services.

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:
SamiS wrote:
I have my tickets thanks, wont ever require your services.
Hahahahahaaaaaa!

But on a serious note for the past 3 years I've gotten into the Arkles...

Shame this year I'm away for the game I always enjoyed Anfield. Especially the 4-4. and last year was nice as well getting the win.

Sammy I'm waiting for the day I meet you. Will the irresponsible teacher by the student a drink :)

SammyDroppedHisShorts

If the student is 18+ i will be more than happy to buy the drink. As i am happy to buy you one now, but of course its coke or lemonade for you

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:If the student is 18+ i will be more than happy to buy the drink. As i am happy to buy you one now, but of course its coke or lemonade for you
I'm 20, my DOB on my ID is 18/04/1990 hence why I've been going now for past few seasons :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Looking forward to my drink at City, Everton or Wolves away (the few Prem games before December I can make (TV...) I'm away for Chelsea and Liverpool :(

Or some Cup games, how about me and the teacher share a bunk for a European away game, would love to listen to your knowledge in the cabin together :)

SammyDroppedHisShorts

SamiS wrote:
SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:If the student is 18+ i will be more than happy to buy the drink. As i am happy to buy you one now, but of course its coke or lemonade for you
I'm 20, my DOB on my ID is 18/04/1990 hence why I've been going now for past few seasons :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Looking forward to my drink at City, Everton or Wolves away (the few Prem games before December I can make (TV...) I'm away for Chelsea and Liverpool :(

Or some Cup games, how about me and the teacher share a bunk for a European away game, would love to listen to your knowledge in the cabin together :)
Hmm 20...need to grow up boy i think then you certainly took your A-Levels last year VERY LATE in age.
City away i will be driving
Wolves away my daughter will be present
Everton perhaps

Share a bunk? I think you have me confused with **** as for listening to my knowledge....well thats debateable

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:
Hmm 20...need to grow up boy i think then you certainly took your A-Levels last year VERY LATE in age.
City away i will be driving
Wolves away my daughter will be present
Everton perhaps

Share a bunk? I think you have me confused with **** as for listening to my knowledge....well thats debateable
Well I'm 17 but for clubs and shit especially for Israel I have a copy of my cousins Driving License (he pretended he lost it so for 20quid I got one :) )

So that works for getting into pubs for Arsenal away games, then got my Oyster to make sure I get ma concession tickets :) hahahahaha.

Don't worry SDHS we''ll share a room and I can listen to your knowledge all night :the_doris_2: :the_doris_2: :the_doris_2: :the_doris_2: :the_doris_2: :the_doris_2: :the_doris_2:

SammyDroppedHisShorts

The only room you and I will share will be a police cell.....when i batter your face into a pulp :lol:

I hope you have been honest with Arsenal football club about your age.....i mean to say i am an employee of the club and would hate to report you for false information :wink:

SamiS

Post by SamiS »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:The only room you and I will share will be a police cell.....when i batter your face into a pulp :lol:

I hope you have been honest with Arsenal football club about your age.....i mean to say i am an employee of the club and would hate to report you for false information :wink:

hahahahaha lucky arsenal dont own a pub

jamjc64

Post by jamjc64 »

Hi Sammy will be in Arkles from 1ish sunday, pm a desciption of yourself and will meet you and anyone else on here for a beer :barscarf:

I look like a cross between max branning and pascal cygan lol fcuking ugly :oops:

SammyDroppedHisShorts

Jam

I doubt i will get there as early as you :lol:

2:30 i reckon

I will shout out Sammy just dropped his shorts...lol

that might not go down so well

ok i will shout out Jam Jam where are you?

mattyj3nks

Post by mattyj3nks »

i guess the arkles is the place to go then...

i think il get there about 1pm so will have a couple of hours to have some drinks, does anyone know of anywhere good arounf the pub to grab a bite to eat? even if it is a chippy or burger van...