Barca Sold Out

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Peeman

Post by Peeman »

tinpot lane wrote:What a joke. No doubt if we are two or three down with 20/15 mins left half these c**ts will walk out. :banghead:
Ur right there. Theres a fella about 10 rows in front of me in North Bank and whenever anyone leaves early in his row he gets up and sings "if u love Arsenal don't leave the ground". If we're two or three up some cnuts still leave - to avoid the tube rush - helmet munchers.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

tinpot lane wrote:What a joke. No doubt if we are two or three down with 20/15 mins left half these c**ts will walk out. :banghead:
Are you calling me a *word censored*? :evil: The only time I have left early in the last 5 years was when it was my wife's birthday and had to get a train to make sure we were on time for the restaurant. :finger:

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

Chippy wrote:
Are you calling me a c**t? :evil: The only time I have left early in the last 5 years was when it was my wife's birthday and had to get a train to make sure we were on time for the restaurant. :finger:
Not sure if it was levelled at you chippy but tinpot seems to be putting silver members into a stereotpye yes. Im a silver member and have NEVER left early.

RocastleRock

Post by RocastleRock »

The mrs was on one phone, her mum on the other and me on mine from 11am untill 11:45.

11:45 Got through online and got a ticket :D

Missed out last season, happy days.

fadidaeus

Post by fadidaeus »

Away leg has just become available to red members.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Dan_85 wrote:A game against Barcelona sold out? What a shocker! :lol:

Tickets disappeared even quicker last year...
And yet half an hour after the official website announced the sell-out,loads of tickets were suddenly available on various sites like Ticketmaster-how do they do it? :?:

Irish Gooner

Post by Irish Gooner »

This club is Tout heaven, rugby.

As usual the club never ever do anything about it as long as they get their money they are a disgrace.

Anti tout this every chance they get, the same blokes touting outside for twenty years and the same websites for years on end.

woots82

Post by woots82 »

fooking hate touts
:twisted:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Irish Gooner wrote:This club is Tout heaven, rugby.

As usual the club never ever do anything about it as long as they get their money they are a disgrace.

Anti tout this every chance they get, the same blokes touting outside for twenty years and the same websites for years on end.
Absolutely spot on!
I was at the Arsenal v Spuds match,and the touts were plying their "trade" outside The Armoury,less than 20 yards from the media entrance,and in front of about half a dozen Old Bill.Expect the same at the Barca match! :banghead: