Mourinho ducks a fight (21/5)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Mourinho ducks a fight (21/5)

Post by gooner.ed »

usual thread starter... can you imagine arsene in the front row of a wrestling show? what would he take his daughter along to? fair play to the specious one though for taking his kids out knowing he'd probably get some stick. although doubtless his wages helped secure the front row seats. imagine his kids have watched chelsea so much they've probably developed a keen knowledge of people acting hurt, a staple of the wrestling world as well as matchdays at the bridge. :lol:

EL-Z

Post by EL-Z »

i must admit to being a big wrestling fan as i have always been since i was a kid. I went to that Raw event and the boos were deafening. Porbably the best thing Shane O Mac has ever done as he is percieved as a big bad guy in america lol. See even wrestling has its up side

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

Nowt wrong with wrestling. Still need to work on the acting to get anywhere near Drogba :lol:

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

seeing what moves and how to act properly hurt, and seeing how they get the fake blood out :-D