Cmon Gooners...ask why im soo happy tonight

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

may i ask a question does anyone know how old Mikeyb is :?

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

REALLY...its ignore time now....if i dont ignore you will think im nuts

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

Rosie_titters wrote:may i ask a question does anyone know how old Mikeyb is :?
hahahahahah...have you 3 got each others phone numbers... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WONDERFUL!!!

IGNORE! IGNORE!!..OOPS!..1 more..IGNORE!!

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

mrgnu1958 wrote:
Rosie_titters wrote:may i ask a question does anyone know how old Mikeyb is :?
hahahahahah...have you 3 got each others phone numbers... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WONDERFUL!!!

IGNORE! IGNORE!!..OOPS!..1 more..IGNORE!!

nah i'm being serious, and i don't know IHH or flash personally i was wondering if Mikeyb was under 20, if not it blows my theory out the window

Number 5

Post by Number 5 »

DB10GOONER wrote:Bit of a shocker though that all the work I do here to keep the place readable and not closed down for libel is summed up by calling me a period... :( :lol: :wink:
Apologies bud, I had a good few brews in me last night and totally forgot about your IP tracker.

Whenever we need to know who is re-routing their IP through Thailand and bouncing it off hidden satalites in space, well, you da man when it comes to that. 8) :lol: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

mrgnu1958 wrote:REALLY...its ignore time now....if i dont ignore you will think im nuts
Answer me ****"y if you can un-tie yourself that is :? Its a shitter being wrong isnt it!!!

Number 5

Post by Number 5 »

SWLGooner wrote:And fair enough number 5 can't really argue with that. Are you calling me ginger though? That is a banning offense if I eversaw one!
No, not at all. I say a lot of shit round here. But even I wouldn't stoop as low as to call someone a ginger. Except for IU4GN, who is unfortunatley afflicted with the mutant gene.

Just had a thing going on about spots last night, got a naughty little one throbbing away on the inside of my nose. :lol:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

flash gunner wrote:
mrgnu1958 wrote:REALLY...its ignore time now....if i dont ignore you will think im nuts
Answer me ****"y if you can un-tie yourself that is :? Its a shitter being wrong isnt it!!!

he's dropped a bollock, and i think you will be waiting along time before he admits it..

:lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Rosie_titters wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

he's dropped a bollock, and i think you will be waiting along time before he admits it..

So that what the ignore stuff is about!!! Either that or he agrees with the Wenger liking kids comments????

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

Ill wait for HLEB to divulge my TERRIBLE pms 1st...THINK its gonna be a long wait.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

mrgnu1958 wrote:OMFG!!! i keep falling for Flash"es patter...NIGHT ALL! :lol: :lol:
Shameful big man, shameful

If you cant back your statements up then dont make them. Night ****"y sleep well fake :barscarf:

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

waiting..........

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

mrgnu1958 wrote:waiting..........
Yep that makes 2 of us :twisted:

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

hahahaha...WAITING

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

flash gunner wrote:
Rosie_titters wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

So that what the ignore stuff is about!!! Either that or he agrees with the Wenger liking kids comments????

i don't think he really agrees with Mikeyb comments about Wenger, but doesn't want to look stupid in front of you and IHH, so he won't put up his hands and say i was wrong - i think Mrgnu would rather eat he's own fingers and toes then agree with you and IHH :lol: :lol: