NEW CHANT FOR PLAYERS WE HATE

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

On one point i agree with everyone here, Hleb has not been good enough this season. but i honestly think that we have not yet seen the best of him and that he does have the quality to make it at our great club, despite being particularly lacking for many games this season. and i agree that we should be more ruthless towards our failure, but i would say that attacking one or two players above the others lets the rest off too easily the truth is the whole team (barring a couple) were not good enough this season not by a long way. No player should be above criticism. personally i think that the good areas of a players game should be complimented and the bad areas of their game should be criticised.

also in a final note sorry about the "getting stuck in gaffe" i don't know what i was thinking i should have remembered that no one other than toure has got stuck in since 2004 :oops:

Eboue Can't Defend

A kiss is just a kiss

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

Craig Pollard,

Thanks for your last post. Much more reasonable.

Yes, I guess we can all be hypocrites when it suits us - although most of the time we don't realise it.

Just because I've been following Arsenal longer than you, doesn't make me more of a fan. It just means I have more mental scars!!

I'm willing to kiss and make up if you are - metaphorically speaking of course (no Broke Back Mountain business going on here!!!).