Brazil

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
MK Gould

Brazil

Post by MK Gould »

Was it my imagination or was Gilberto by far the best Brazil player v England tonight (albeit that he wasn't mentioned by the "experts")?

I don't think I saw him give the ball away, won everything which came near him, "scored" with a great header (linesman got it badly wrong!)....and put in a great cross for Brazil's equaliser!!

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

Gilberto Silva was there best player and he set up thier goal, and they should of won 2-1 as his goal was not offside, it was the other player (cant remember who it was) who was offside....typical that arsenal players never get mentioned when they play the best football.

liam bradys left foot

Post by liam bradys left foot »

have to be honest was very pissed watching the game and did not even realise gilberto scored sorry but at least im honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

here are the highlights watch closley coz its fast lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GjNpnahDVfY& ... ed&search=