Why we should tell Barcelona to go f*ck themselves....

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

If Fabregas TRULY wants to go...which we all know he does...then he should have the guts to put in a transfer request...but no the little shitbag doesn't want to lose any of the transfer moolah..little mercenatry *word censored*.....

Wenger is up shitcreek without a paddle if he doesn't sign any decent players...especially for defence & midfield & a goalie...BUT..I would love it if he told Barcawhores to fuckanddie...and made fabregas stay....

FECK EM ALL! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Babu

Post by Babu »

nexum5me wrote:
i'm not saying any of this isn't true... but what source came up with it, cos that's an awful lot of shitty behaviour being tolerated
Thanks for questioning the post in a polite way. It is an awful lot of bad behaviour.

Of course it's all allegations, as I didn't hear it from Cesc, but the people I heard it from I believe 100%. Take it or leave it. As with all 'rumours and speculation'. It's a pain, I know, and will qualify it that you can all take it with a pinch of salt.

The thing about the loyalty bonuses is all over twitter as well - although that's hardly a good source - although it's also suggested that Barca have Directors in town ( London ) at the moment, so think we'll see a conclusion fairly quickly.

I hope anyway. Seems to be a sad end to his career with us, but I think that officially ended with his behaviour at the Nou Camp last season.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Can't say I believe it Babu, as much because I don't think Cesc is that type of character. But if it is true, what does that say about Wenger and the people supposedly running our club that they would allow such things to happen? :shock: :? :roll:

And if the bit about the loyalty bonus is true, then I would just add that amount to the asking price I demanded from Barca!! :twisted: So that means that the transfer fee required would be around £58m made up thus:

£40m + £15m (£1m for every time a Barca player/official went to the media and mentioned Cesc or his DNA) + £3m for the supposed loyalty bonus. And guess what, I'd want the majority of it paid up front because Barca have a history of stalling on transfer fees.

Finally, I'd make it plain and simple for Barca so that there couldn't possibly be any misunderstanding with regard our position on Cesc: either pay up or fuck off!! 8)

cusamano

Post by cusamano »

Sell Nasri for 20m and spend that money for quality players.
Keep Cesc for one more year and we will win a trophy this season :barscarf:
Then sell Cesc for 50m to Barca and spend that money again on quality players.
And we will win another trophy :barscarf: :D
It´s so easy!

UTU

Post by UTU »

augie wrote:Our club hasnt got the balls, and I include wenger in that, to tell a club like barca to fcuk off :oops: The way those catalan c**ts have behaved over the last 14 months is nothing short of a disgrace and takes tapping up to a whole new level but our knobheads have sit meekly by and allowed it to continue unchallenged :evil:
If our club had the balls to stand up to barca then they would offer cesc to madrid for 40m as a slap in the face to barca but we of course wouldnt behave like that would we :roll: :banghead:
Good Shout

Why don't the club offer Cesc to the highest bidder. I would :shock:

How did Man Ure react to Real Madrid when they went after Ronaldo. They told them to fuck off then sold him for £ 80 Million a year later

Barca want Cesc, we will sell him back to them, just like Overmars, Petit and Henry. The Arsenal operate as a feeder club and my problem is with the Arsenal board who are the Whores not Barca 8)

nexum5me

Post by nexum5me »

Babu wrote:
nexum5me wrote:
i'm not saying any of this isn't true... but what source came up with it, cos that's an awful lot of shitty behaviour being tolerated
Thanks for questioning the post in a polite way. .
no probs, i act on here as i would in real life :)
Babu wrote:Of course it's all allegations, as I didn't hear it from Cesc, but the people I heard it from I believe 100%. Take it or leave it. As with all 'rumours and speculation'. It's a pain, I know, and will qualify it that you can all take it with a pinch of salt.

The thing about the loyalty bonuses is all over twitter as well - although that's hardly a good source - although it's also suggested that Barca have Directors in town ( London ) at the moment, so think we'll see a conclusion fairly quickly.

I hope anyway. Seems to be a sad end to his career with us, but I think that officially ended with his behaviour at the Nou Camp last season.
fair enough. the main thing that made me question it, is the shear amount of disrespect from one player on one matter! but like hleb said, what would that say about wenger? (something that a lot of people on here already say a lot, i should think!)

JMascis666

Post by JMascis666 »

I think we should tell them to go home and *****.

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

frankbutcher wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Czech Gooners :bowing21:

http://twitpic.com/5va9d9
Only came here to set the record straight that is my banner not a czech fans

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TheOne2Smooth wrote:
frankbutcher wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Czech Gooners :bowing21:

http://twitpic.com/5va9d9
Only came here to set the record straight that is my banner not a czech fans
:shock:

Welcome back, Smoothy!

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

UTU wrote: my problem is with the Arsenal board
UTU, meet USMartin.

USMartin, meet UTU.

I've been meaning to introduce you two for ages, you have so much in common....

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

QuartzGooner wrote:
UTU wrote: my problem is with the Arsenal board
UTU, meet USMartin.

USMartin, meet UTU.

I've been meaning to introduce you two for ages, you have so much in common....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :banghead:

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

augie wrote:Our club hasnt got the balls, and I include wenger in that, to tell a club like barca to fcuk off :oops: The way those catalan c**ts have behaved over the last 14 months is nothing short of a disgrace and takes tapping up to a whole new level but our knobheads have sit meekly by and allowed it to continue unchallenged :evil:
If our club had the balls to stand up to barca then they would offer cesc to madrid for 40m as a slap in the face to barca but we of course wouldnt behave like that would we :roll: :banghead:
I think we all know this is not going to happen.
The problem is Cesc only wants to go to Barca so there's little point in other clubs being interested. Its a one club market which puts this into Barca hands.

I agree with the other points in that we shouldn't be fucked over. We did last year and can do it again.
But....I think Cesc now wants to go this summer....I also think Wenger IS going to allow him to leave BUT only for the right fee.
Which is why I think like last year we haven't heard a statement of 'Not for sale' because the silence reads that he is going.

fatbloater78

Post by fatbloater78 »

I think we should start putting release clauses into all our top players contracts cos we keep getting fuked over every year then we know we are getting top money and if barca ,madrid or city dont wanna pay the amount tell them where to go.

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

fatbloater78 wrote:I think we should start putting release clauses into all our top players contracts cos we keep getting fuked over every year then we know we are getting top money and if barca ,madrid or city dont wanna pay the amount tell them where to go.
only clubs with good managers and ambition do this

its amazing we dont have clauses but its arsene's arsenal so his rules