AU REVOIR JEREMIE

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Pav

AU REVOIR JEREMIE

Post by Pav »

First Baptista and now Aliadiere - no signings but at least some deadwood is on the way out.........

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?HLI ... rss&clid=3

exiled in notts

Post by exiled in notts »

Good news if it's true. Got nothing against the lad, but he never looked like he was going to cut it with Arsenal (or anyone else for that matter). What odds would you give me for him to score in his first game against us though?

nuttygoonerpaul

bye bye

Post by nuttygoonerpaul »

Skysports.com understand that Middlesbrough are set to agree a deal with Arsenal for Jeremie Aliadiere.

My Left Foot

Post by My Left Foot »

Yep,time young Mr Aliadiere moved on I think. This season just gone was his last chance and, a great performance against Liverpool in the Carling Cup aside, he didn't do much to impress. Against Sheffield United away he was woeful, merci Jeremie mais au revoir!

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

When he first broke into the team I thought he looked the business, so I can understand why Arsene stayed loyal to him. Alas, injuries got the better of him so it was not to be. Good luck to him at a smaller club where the expectations won't be so great. Merci. Au revoir!

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

If we get a fiver for JA it would be good business!!! I lost faith in him a long time ago.

Is it right that he is our longest serving player?

Pav

Post by Pav »

2nd longest - after Ljungberg.

That is assuming you ignore the loan spells he had with various clubs a year or so ago.

Pav

Post by Pav »

2nd longest - after Ljungberg.

That is assuming you ignore the loan spells he had with various clubs a year or so ago.

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

Good luck Jeremie with your career. Although you didn't have a great impact on the 1st team, you worked your bollocks off

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

I loved Jeremie as a youngster. Thought he was the Dogs and would be an Arsenal legend. He seemed to have everything, pace, touch, technique and definatley an eye for goal. Saw him tear Wolves apart at Highbury in the Carling cup (or whatever it was called at the time) he was dynamite. Cannot understand why it hasn't quite worked for the lad which is a shame 'cos he has been so patient, you never heard him moaning about a lack of 1st team football, and he has worked his socks off to get back from a host of big injuries.

Thanks Jezza, wish things could have worked out differently. Good luck mate!!

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Never judge a player on what they do in the Carling cup look at Baptista at Anfield this year he scored 4 goals but he was f**king usless.The place to judge a player is the premiership and the CL.Aliadiere just wasn"t good enough at the highest level bit like Jeffers who has found his true level in the championship.