Anyone else got the buzz...? And fucking why...?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Anyone else got the buzz...? And fucking why...?

Post by DB10GOONER »

I know we are fucked.

I know our manager has fucked us over again.

I know the squad is piss weak.

I know we will win fuck all.

I know the bastard Arsenal will frustrate me and break my heart again this season.

BUT...

somefuckinghow I've got that day before the season begins buzz...

I've lost my fucking mind... :whee: :suicide:

Anyone else? :?

REB

Post by REB »

na

first time ever im not looking forward to a season :cry:

even when we were shit i always had optimism come august and always looked forward to the new season but now im just dreading it :?

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I have, but probably not in the way you are suggesting. I can't wait to see Wenger finally come undone and it will happen this season, despite what I know you believe.
I really don't care how many games we lose nor how humiliating the defeats, they for me are merely a means to an end. :evil:

Chips and Chocolate

Post by Chips and Chocolate »

Just looking forward to seeing a few mates down the pub. I think it's a blessing we've got such a difficult set of fixtures to start the season with, if it all goes tits up then the heat is on Wenger!
Last edited by Chips and Chocolate on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Captain Fabregas

Post by Captain Fabregas »

no, i just have a sinking feeling.

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

goonersid wrote:I have, but probably not in the way you are suggesting. I can't wait to see Wenger finally come undone and it will happen this season, despite what I know you believe.
I really don't care how many games we lose nor how humiliating the defeats, they for me are merely a means to an end. :evil:
Agreed I think wenger will be gone by the end of the season, and I think that's why Gazidis and Kroenke are distancing themselves from him a bit.

He's hammering more nails into his coffin with all this stuff and maybe he just doesn't give a toss anymore. Who knows.

Either way, he's got absolutely no patience to play with. The fans boo'd the team at the Emirates Cup, can you imagine how it's going to be after a couple of bad results in meaningful games?

But he's only got himself to blame.

I wish I was looking forward to this season, but we go in weaker than last season. This is the season that Arsenal are officially no longer a big club. Our fall from grace from the invincibles is complete. :(

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Not an optimistic feeling as such, fuck no. Just a... yippee football is back feeling...

We are proper fucked though. :(

paperclip

Post by paperclip »

I have that feeling too DB10, but I'm pretty sure it's only because I've missed my away days, and I know that the result tomorrow is only going to be a small part of a quality weekend away.

If I wasn't going tomorrow, I really don't think I'd be that bothered at all about the new season.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

I do.

I appreciate a couple of months off in the summer, but I much prefer life when we have one or two games a week instead of endless transfer speculation.

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

QuartzGooner wrote:I do.

I appreciate a couple of months off in the summer, but I much prefer life when we have one or two games a week instead of endless transfer speculation.
I echo that

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Nope. I've enjoyed the break from football and constantly getting myself wound up and having my weekends ruined. The depressing transfer window and listening to Ivan the Imposter and the GIC in the last week or so have just been a painful reminder

Still the cricket season. 3-0 England coming up, Rugby World Cup next month.

By that stage we'd have already fucked the league up and be out of the CL, so hoping to miss the whole sorry debacle.

No tickets booked. First season for 33 years that I wouldn't have attended a single home match. But unless someone starts taking a stand against the greed and crass mismanagement of the club we've loved for decades then we're signing ourselves up for more of the same.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

The only thing that I'm looking forward to is a big demo against Wenger, and chanting for this *word censored* to be sacked!! I can't wait for his demise!!

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Oh a football season!

I wondered what we talked endless crap on here about!

Frankly I cannot remember being less excited about a season.

:roll:

Post by 1886 »

Not looking forward to it at all :(

franksav63 wrote:The only thing that I'm looking forward to is a big demo against Wenger, and chanting for this c**t to be sacked!! I can't wait for his demise!!
This.

MEDINABOY

Post by MEDINABOY »

even through the bad years of mee,neil and graham,i'd look forward to the forthcoming season like a kid on christmas eve.all of those sides had something or someone to cheer for.all we've got now is a little kid called jack who may or may not turn us around.my main hope and it hurts to say it after all these years is that we loose or draw the first 5 games.then perhaps the fans will speak as one and this c.-t will go. :cry: :cry: :cry: