Newcastle Footy thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

worthing_gooner wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:Looking forward to Tuesday now actually. The torrent of anger & frustration is gonna roll down from the stands to the dugout hopefully :box:
I am actually praying that the "spend some fucking money" chant gets going properly at home on Tuesday. Loud and clear, 60,000 people, live on skysports. Come on
Probably more like 45,000 - But hey that'll do....Oh! hold on then there's all the AKB's so that's 45,000 - 35,000 = 10,000...So okay! we need all of the remaining 10,000 Gooners to sing it LOUD and CLEAR ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Supagoon wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
Supagoon wrote:awful game, we're so bad a pt is actually quite good. :barscarf:
Also barton is just overrated guff, he along with parker, so they run around a lot and do what exactly?

Good news is defence decided to have a good day. :D

Top 4 here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
Are you pissed mate... Newcastle are a shit side, our defence was hardly ever pressed today and will have harder tasks further along the line, two points dropped today in my book.
come on frank, im joking. I said a pt is good because quite frankly we arent the team we used to be anymore. The game went as I expected, no penetration, although somehow the defence held up. Newcastle are weaker than last season, so it shows how we've fallen away.

celebrating top 4 couldn't be more sarcastic from me.

Also, did i hear the nasri is a c*nt chant on tv??

hope so.
:oops: Sorry pal.. :oops:

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

I like the fact Robbie Savage is sticking up for Arsenal haha.

Post by 1989 »

Horrid game of football. For an 'attacking' team we are so shit going forward, no cutting edge, no decent final ball, no movement, no bollocks. Pathetic.

We need signings big time!

Buy Gary Cahill, Javi Martinez and Juan Mata.

Cesc will be missed. :(

Wenger you mug, get the checkbook out NOW. This team will not finish in the top 4.

PS Rosicky - Why the fuck is he still at the club???

defleppardisking

Post by defleppardisking »

Glitch33 wrote:Why did our players shake Barton's hand and give him hugs and smiles at full time?
That's what i was wondering too. we are really a bunch of pussies and losers

worthing_gooner

1989 wrote:Horrid game of football. For an 'attacking' team we are so shit going forward, no cutting edge, no decent final ball, no movement, no bollocks. Pathetic.

We need signings big time!

Buy Gary Cahill, Javi Martinez and Juan Mata.

Cesc will be missed. :(

Wenger you mug, get the checkbook out NOW. This team will not finish in the top 4.

PS Rosicky - Why the fuck is he still at the club???
This is the worrying thing for me.

With no bias whatsoever, all thoughts of wenger or certain players aside, I can hand on heart say I really don't believe this side will finish in the top four and that really worries me.

This could be the beginning of the end of Arsenal as any kind of force in the Prem.

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

sad that our entire season hinges on the back of a 19 year old kid

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Demun210 wrote:Wenger is right IMO, you either book them both or send them both off

You agree with Wenger, what a surprise!

:roll:

worthing_gooner

Percy Dalton wrote:
Demun210 wrote:Wenger is right IMO, you either book them both or send them both off

:lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Seriously lads that was no fcuking penalty and ye are only embarassing yourselves by claiming otherwise :oops: :oops: :oops:
Gervinho instigated that contact trying to buy the penno by kicking his leg against a geordie player who had his foot planted in the ground and anybody that has played the game knows the difference between a genuine penalty and a guy trying to "buy" a penalty :roll:
If that incident had of happened against us in our area and a pen was awarded I would be going ballistic and I would wager that 99% of ye would be doing the same

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Percy Dalton wrote:

I nearly fell of my chair at this also... :roll:

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Demun210 wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
Percy Dalton wrote:

I nearly fell of my chair at this also... :roll:
Good mate, just like I was lauging at your posts for the 3pm kick-offs today 8)

Cheers mate, I'm glad that I've brightened up your day... :barscarf: :barscarf:

tinpot lane

Post by tinpot lane »

augie wrote:Seriously lads that was no fcuking penalty and ye are only embarassing yourselves by claiming otherwise :oops: :oops: :oops:
Gervinho instigated that contact trying to buy the penno by kicking his leg against a geordie player who had his foot planted in the ground and anybody that has played the game knows the difference between a genuine penalty and a guy trying to "buy" a penalty :roll:
If that incident had of happened against us in our area and a pen was awarded I would be going ballistic and I would wager that 99% of ye would be doing the same
From the one replay I saw it looked like he was clipped, even if he went down softly. Surely Barton grabbing Gervinho was a pen then if the first weren't?

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Any post game words of wisdom from le boss yet? I'm sure the sole reason we didn't win was because Gervinho got sent off... :roll:

defleppardisking

Post by defleppardisking »

It's really depressing to be an Arsenal fan nowdays
Last edited by defleppardisking on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.