Gary Neville

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
MM99

Post by MM99 »

Anyone else feel their IQ drop everytime Neville opens his mouth?

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

MM99 wrote:Anyone else feel their IQ drop everytime Neville opens his mouth?
:lol:

I'm already in minus figures mate.

:wink:
Last edited by marcengels on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GoonerN5

Post by GoonerN5 »

Percy Dalton wrote:I don't have anything against Redknapp!

How anyone can prefer the mutant spawn rat child over him is incredible to me!

:?
Hes a **** *word censored* what more do you need?

BRAZILLIANT 19

Post by BRAZILLIANT 19 »

Try the "MUTE" button. Sounds so much better.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I just cannot watch either him or Son of ToastedCheeseSandwichFace. I switch channels at half time and turn the box off as soon as the final whistle goes. Sky are shite.

ESPN have that dildo headed retard Savage on there now. Dear God. What a spazzer. :oops: :roll:

henryking1

Agree

Post by henryking1 »

Saw him last night od ssp what a fucking cockhead, i worked in a hotel where paul scholes got married and had to serve half the scum team, and neville what an arangant total fucking man u rich boy, the only one that was sound was beckham, i tried to spill gravy on the rest but me boss knew i was a gooner, lets hope he slips up and slags of a female ref lol

DB10GOONER

Re: Agree

Post by DB10GOONER »

henryking1 wrote:Saw him last night od ssp what a fucking cockhead, i worked in a hotel where paul scholes got married and had to serve half the scum team, and neville what an arangant total fucking man u rich boy, the only one that was sound was beckham, i tried to spill gravy on the rest but me boss knew i was a gooner, lets hope he slips up and slags of a female ref lol
Tell me you spat in all their food before it was served. Please tell me that. :lol: :wink:

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

I was surprised by GNev
thought I would hate him but agreed with him on the two things already mentioned: Torres MOTM (although he was good I would have gone Woodgate) and SKY said he could have been sent off in those games he said 'no SHOULD have'. Surprising honesty.

DUFFMAN

Post by DUFFMAN »

highburyJD wrote:I was surprised by GNev
thought I would hate him but agreed with him on the two things already mentioned: Torres MOTM (although he was good I would have gone Woodgate) and SKY said he could have been sent off in those games he said 'no SHOULD have'. Surprising honesty.
Oh look, what a fucking surprise who sticks up for one of the most hated players of all time. An akb!!

GNev? Get out of his pants you div. Who in their right arsenal loving mind calls this rat faced Reyes hacking **** GNev?

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

dude, sorry u didn't like the method b which I differentiated between evil Nevillers,
don't see what its got to do with his punditry (not as shite as I expected)
or what Wenger knows for that matter...

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

DB10GOONER wrote:
henryking1 wrote:Saw him last night od ssp what a fucking cockhead, i worked in a hotel where paul scholes got married and had to serve half the scum team, and neville what an arangant total fucking man u rich boy, the only one that was sound was beckham, i tried to spill gravy on the rest but me boss knew i was a gooner, lets hope he slips up and slags of a female ref lol
Tell me you spat in all their food before it was served. Please tell me that. :lol: :wink:
Spat?? SPAT??

Is that all?? I would hope that the entire kitchen staff knocked one out in their custard!!!! :lol:

You would though wouldn't you?? If it wasn't for DNA testing I'd probably take a dump in Neville's Hot Pot. Or better still get next door's dog to take a dump in it . . . . . . . .

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Spat?? SPAT??

Is that all?? I would hope that the entire kitchen staff knocked one out in their custard!!!! :lol:

You would though wouldn't you?? If it wasn't for DNA testing I'd probably take a dump in Neville's Hot Pot. Or better still get next door's dog to take a dump in it . . . . . . . .
:lol: :lol: I would have done some evil things to their chocolate sauce... :lol:

Post by 1989 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

franksav63 wrote:
Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Spat?? SPAT??

:lol: :lol: I would have done some evil things to their chocolate sauce... :lol:
Diarrhoea!! :shock:

azz49

Post by azz49 »

He was on during the Man City v Swansea game, i thought i would hate seeing him on there but i enjoyed it, mainly due to how uncomfortable he seemed and the fact his joke about interviewing Mancini went down like a lead balloon.
i seriously don't understand sky's thought process into choosing him though