Don't get too Excited - this is a one-time thing

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

USMartin wrote:Actually Alan I was the one who "informed" ypu that I had beanned from other forums, and i did so over a year ago.
This is total bollocks. I was the first person to "out" you marty.

You twat. You went on a big bollocks rant. You mentioned other sites you had been on. I looked at one of them. And discovered you had been banned. A bit more research showed that you were fucked off from other sites. At least three of them.

You are a liar.

Please fuck off.

USMartin

Post by USMartin »

g88ner wrote:
USMartin wrote:Alan and anyone who read the two previous posts can see neither was in fact about the Board in any way shape or form. Yet Alan insists falsely that they were, and that would in fact have to be true for his claims about me to be accurate.
Fuck me, Martin - the two threads that you say weren't about the board were probably locked because they were shameless vanity threads :?

'USMartin's mailbag' - what did you expect? of course it got locked! :lol:

Shit threads sometimes get locked.... so do vanity threads that have no interest value to anyone but the author... and yes, sometimes repetitive threads about all sorts of subjects get locked too.

You're not immune to that. You've had plenty of threads that haven't been locked as well, so lets not get too precious about it mate.

As I've said on many, many occasions... stop the feuding and move on. It's no wonder people think you need help, as you come across as an obsessive, moaning man-child... so you hardly come across as a well adjusted human being, do you?? surely you can see that... can't you?! :shock: :? :lol: :?

Just chill the fuck out! - you can't be enjoying this, surely? :?
No they were called US Martin's Mailbag because that let people know straight away they may not want to open the thread, that is the only reason.

Otherwise I am tired of your phony objectivity in which you never once question anybody else and their conduct in how they post. Stop pretending you are my mate or siincerely give a rat's ass about me. You aren't. You aren't some neutral; spectator who calls everyone out for their conduct at all. You just hide behind some fake maturity and pretend you are being reasonable when in fact I am the only one you address in this supposedly sincere but frankly condescnding manner and I would appreciate you ceasing to do that.

Maybe you should be the better man for once and show some genuine consistency and objectivity in how you judge people or just keep out of this.

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Marty FUCK OFF WITH YOUR BORING SHIT. :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

LDB wrote:Maybe this is all some elaborate attempt to create a world record in how many people who pretty much agree with you can you completely alienate?

There is no lack of people on this forum who dont like the arsenal board, myself included, and it was the same when martin first joined. Yet through a combination of forum spam, abusive behavior, a dense writing style, overstating his case, absolving wenger of any blame and being utterly humourless he has managed to amass a grand total of zero allies.

Quite an achievement imo 8)

Nail on the head for me 8) I have said to usmartin in the past that he was doing more harm to the anti board faction than anything else and it got to the stage that I have stopped reading every single post he makes. I am sick of reading his stuff and sick of the subsequent battles that rage on here off the back of it and for me something has to give :(

USMartin

Post by USMartin »

olgitgooner wrote:
USMartin wrote:Actually Alan I was the one who "informed" ypu that I had beanned from other forums, and i did so over a year ago.

You twat. You went on a big bollocks rant. You mentioned other sites you had been on. I looked at one of them. And discovered you had been banned. A bit more research showed that you were fucked off from other sites. At least three of them.

You are a liar.

Please fuck off.

No you are the liar just as you lied about me trying to use Steve Hope's death to defend my conduct and apparently made that claim to admisitrators. If you did not I will retratc that. But you did accuse me of ewexcatly that on this forum and you did so either out of your ignorance or sheer personal cowardice, either way you llok a fool and or a liar and in fact I posted about being banned fom those other forums mysel long before you did.

Nice that you are proud of your cowardly lying and willful mis-interpretation of the facts. Sums you up quite well really.

armchair

Post by armchair »

Martin your opinions may have merit but your posts are really shit.
I too dont read them. Maybe you should just stop eh?
Seems you're a bit like Wenger - everybody else can see the problems and simple solutions except you?

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

just ban the fucker and put him out of his fucking misery,

:awnker:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Much as agree with the principle of banning people as a last resort......we have had people banned here for less than what marty has been guilty of.

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Much as agree with the principle of banning people as a last resort......we have had people banned here for less than what marty has been guilty of.

Ban him.

He has a toxic keyboard.

armchair

Post by armchair »

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

olgitgooner wrote:

this is true it was olgit that 'outed' Martys bannings on 3 other forums and if i remember rightly Marty went fucking mental and demanded apologies about the truth being out

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

USMartin wrote:
olgitgooner wrote:

You are a liar.

Please fuck off.

No you are the liar just as you lied about me trying to use Steve Hope's death to defend my conduct and apparently made that claim to admisitrators. If you did not I will retratc that. But you did accuse me of ewexcatly that on this forum and you did so either out of your ignorance or sheer personal cowardice, either way you llok a fool and or a liar and in fact I posted about being banned fom those other forums mysel long before you did.

Nice that you are proud of your cowardly lying and willful mis-interpretation of the facts. Sums you up quite well really.
You sad, sad bastard.

You are not in touch with reality.

Just look at what you have just posted.

According to you, I'm a fool, a coward, and a liar.

Mmmmmm :? :roll:

Fuck off back to what ever planet you come from. :roll: