Don't get too Excited - this is a one-time thing

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
USMartin

Post by USMartin »

flash gunner wrote:
olgitgooner wrote:
USMartin wrote:Actually Alan I was the one who "informed" ypu that I had beanned from other forums, and i did so over a year ago.
This is total bollocks. I was the first person to "out" you marty.

You twat. You went on a big bollocks rant. You mentioned other sites you had been on. I looked at one of them. And discovered you had been banned. A bit more research showed that you were fucked off from other sites. At least three of them.
this is true it was olgit that 'outed' Martys bannings on 3 other forums and if i remember rightly Marty went fucking mental and demanded apologies about the truth being out
Comical Flash?

Nobody outed me. As I said I stated my history on the other forumds and challenged people to look into it.

All Olgit did wass deliberately misprpresent the facts about what happened at the Steve Gleiber forum in a manner that is farnkly typical of him. He is a dirtbag and liar. That is what I got angry about. And even when Babu confirmed his version of events was inaccurate Olgit stuck by hius lies because he he is happy to lie about others to advance his cause period. he heasn't a shred of personal integirty or character and I am not surprised at all by this sadly.

MM99

Post by MM99 »

USMartin wrote:Just for the record here is the topic post of the first thread

http://www.onlinegooner.com/phpbb2/view ... hp?t=27100

"USMartin" wrote:Yes this is an exciting new feature in which USMartin will try and comment and views other Gooners are expressing in other threads in his own unique wayl

There are a lot of topics to be discussed in days to come from the weeks I was away but for the first opening of the mailbag there is not time like the present I figure. So here goes

mikeyb772001 wrote:
I really hope we win or at least draw tonight. I can’t face seeing us get embarrassed again by a big club. The players need this tonight or it will really damage them for the rest of the season. I want to be proved wrong so much its unreal but I really can’t see our players beating them tonight. The likes of Gangster c**t lip, Ginger wanker, Shrek and that cretin Evra will want this much more than us. Physically and mentally.

This could make or break us now, I think if we loose we will find it hard on Saturday with Stoke, then harder still with the Chavs.

Bring some big times back to the Arsenal, let’s go out fighting! And please if were going to get cards lets make it fucking worth it no tip tappy bookings, get the fuck stuck in and hurt some of those c**ts

I agrwith a lot said here - though I think a victory is the only really acceptible result right now - for the reasons Mikey quite rightly suggests but also because right nowe at least anything less than Victory leaves us effectively closer to fither than first - or as close to it perhaps. Remember United have played one match less so depending on their match in hand if we do not win we almost certainly drop to second. IF we do not even draw we are really behind the eight ball as we will be five behind United
tied for second (second on goal difference alone) and will only be one point ahead of fourth and five ahead of fifth.

Now if we win we go four clear of United meaning their match-in-hand can't overhaul us three ahead of City four ahead of Chelsea and seven ahead of those c**ts in fifth.

As Mikey points out if we are to win something belief will be critical to making that happen and I think it's safe to say that if we win our belief will skyrocket. Draw it may rise a bit but lose and it will plummet. But since belief alone won't win it a win here is essential for me.

As to whether we'll win it again Mikey makes some very legitimate points, but this is not the United of the past five years let alone the United of the glory days of this rivalry up to 2003. I cannot see us being unable to be this United side. They are a good side certainly but not not nearly so good as any other United side I have seen all the way back to 96 even before that. The opportunity is there today period - we can beat United if we we play to what we are capable of. If we don't a lot of questions need to be asked I suspect about a lot of things.

There is no reason we can't get the three p[oints if we are as good as we believe - none at all so let's begin a new chapter in our history today with the win we all hunger for so frickin' much.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

USMartin wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
olgitgooner wrote:
USMartin wrote:Actually Alan I was the one who "informed" ypu that I had beanned from other forums, and i did so over a year ago.

You twat. You went on a big bollocks rant. You mentioned other sites you had been on. I looked at one of them. And discovered you had been banned. A bit more research showed that you were fucked off from other sites. At least three of them.
this is true it was olgit that 'outed' Martys bannings on 3 other forums and if i remember rightly Marty went fucking mental and demanded apologies about the truth being out
Comical Flash?

Nobody outed me. As I said I stated my history on the other forumds and challenged people to look into it.

All Olgit did wass deliberately misprpresent the facts about what happened at the Steve Gleiber forum in a manner that is farnkly typical of him. He is a dirtbag and liar. That is what I got angry about. And even when Babu confirmed his version of events was inaccurate Olgit stuck by hius lies because he he is happy to lie about others to advance his cause period. he heasn't a shred of personal integirty or character and I am not surprised at all by this sadly.

Bollocks Marty you went mad at olgit when he outed you and now youre fabricating some bullshit story to cover your tracks....

Imagine if you got banned from this one (as i hope you do) that'll be 4 forums that have banned you, yet youre not in the wrong :hmmthink:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

usmarty......it's quite simple.

Fuck off. People don't need your shit.

It's annoying.

:roll:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

QuartzGooner wrote:Too many threads on the same subject takes away from the Forum.
Wish more threads were locked, with a link to existing threads on a subject added by the Mod who locks the thread.
One Board thread is the best idea.
Post of the year! :barscarf: :barscarf:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Oh and Martin who?

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

(quote)Don't get too Excited - this is a one-time thing(quote)

I hope your'e man of your word marty? :roll:

tel

Post by tel »

olgitgooner wrote:usmarty......it's quite simple.

Fuck off. People don't need your shit.

It's annoying.

:roll:
Agreed. Sadly the net has spawned attention seeking turds like Martian.

Anyway, now back to the game tomorrow.

USMartin

Post by USMartin »

flash gunner wrote:
USMartin wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
olgitgooner wrote:

Comical Flash?

Bollocks Marty you went mad at olgit when he outed you and now youre fabricating some bullshit story to cover your tracks....

Imagine if you got banned from this one (as i hope you do) that'll be 4 forums that have banned you, yet youre not in the wrong :hmmthink:
No Flash, you're wrong. Not that the facts or truth matter here clearly. Thing is at the end of the day that speaks to the kind of people you and others ultimately choose to be when it suits you. That goes with you wherever you go even if you work dilligently to hide it.

psychoangus

Post by psychoangus »

8 pages??

Y'all got fished the fuck in.

:fishing:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Martin its a fact youve been banned from 3 forums. The FACTS speak for themselves mate

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

USMartin wrote: No they were called US Martin's Mailbag because that let people know straight away they may not want to open the thread, that is the only reason..
Aye, but it was still a vanity thread because you were picking out posts from other threads and commenting on them in YOUR thread instead.

It added to the clutter of the forum and you can't be that surprised it was locked; you're a clever lad.

Erm, as for my "fake maturity".... sorry about that Martin. I can honestly say I just come on the forum and try to behave in the same way I would anywhere else. I try not to force my opinions upon people and respect the opinions of others, I try not to be aggressive and argumentative, I only start my own threads as a last resort having made every effort to ensure the topic hasn't already been covered recently and is of interest to others, I try to limit my impact on the forum as I'm aware it is not my own personal forum, and I try to just get on with people whilst maintaining my own integrity.

If that's fake then ok - but if you met me in person like some on here have, you'll find I'm very friendly and considerate in the 'real world' too.

On that note, I'm going to do the [fake] mature thing and walk away from a potentially everlasting argument.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

you actually wonder why your threads get locked? maybe because they end up like this? seriously I've never actually hated another arsenal "supporter" before but you really are a *word censored*.

until you have something new or insightful to say, just FUCK OFF

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

I actually have no idea why you erstwhile people continue to even address this attention seeking emotional retard...ignore him, he's about as relevant as Diaby or Chamakh.

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

If xtranormal hadnt of started charging id have a mini series on us.

Its all been said in previous posts, he actaully had some really good points, but he doesnt contribute on any other level other than the board.

but...he's a character. Its like the pub, you always need someone to take the piss out of and beat at poker. :twisted:

US please dont pm me, ive given you the same advise im sure many have, calm it down a bit, a post on other subjects. Didnt suit ya.

So instead of a board thread we have a .....what kind of thread is this?

A mod moaner. :lol: Actually thinking about it, im a veteran of mod moaning threads. Probably the king actually 8) :lol: :wink:

I actually still have a vendetta against them..........("what do you mean i actually typed that?" :roll: )........... :?

anyway there is a word that sums all this up, i just cant remember :hmmthink:
Last edited by northbankbren on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.