Rugby World Cup

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

storrmin571 wrote:
corkbarry wrote:Where is ram when you need him. Australia were very arrogant before the game, not so now.

The smallies beat the biggies :lol:
So now you goat botherers turn up seeing as you beat a big team. JCLs :-P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PCLs......

:wink:

REB

Post by REB »

:tricolour:

result :wink:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

corkbarry wrote:Where is ram when you need him. Australia were very arrogant before the game, not so now.

What does DB10 think? Divided loyalties surely.

He'd defo side with the 'smallies' though... :wink:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Fuck the Rugby World Cup!!! :wink:
As a consequence of it,the place I live is now filled with Rugby shirt wearing muppets banging on about "scrumaging" and "rucking",while pushing people out of the way in the bars of the local pubs,and getting all misty eyed about being in the "Home of the game",having stepped on the "Hallowed Turf" at Rugby School,and having been to the Gilberts shop in Matthews Street,(where impoverished Victorian children used to hand-sew the Rugby balls for fuck all).
Fucking egg-chasing wankers!!!

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Rugby Gooner wrote:Fuck the Rugby World Cup!!! :wink:
As a consequence of it,the place I live is now filled with Rugby shirt wearing muppets banging on about "scrumaging" and "rucking",while pushing people out of the way in the bars of the local pubs,and getting all misty eyed about being in the "Home of the game",having stepped on the "Hallowed Turf" at Rugby School,and having been to the Gilberts shop in Matthews Street,(where impoverished Victorian children used to hand-sew the Rugby balls for fuck all).
Move then. :lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

storrmin571 wrote:
:lol:

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
storrmin571 wrote:
Coventry Gooner?

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

frankbutcher wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
storrmin571 wrote:

Coventry Gooner?
No mate.I have been going to games for years,sometimes with mates,sometimes on my own.
We are also near to Daventry Gooners who are also quite a big club,but if you go with an organised group you are tied to what time you go,and what time you head back etc.Not for me.

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
frankbutcher wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
storrmin571 wrote:

Coventry Gooner?
No mate.I have been going to games for years,sometimes with mates,sometimes on my own.
We are also near to Daventry Gooners who are also quite a big club,but if you go with an organised group you are tied to what time you go,and what time you head back etc.Not for me.
Joke mate.

Daventry..... Used to go up there for training courses at Staverton Park. Premier League refs train there. Told Durkin to fuck off in the bar after having too many one night. :lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

frankbutcher wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
frankbutcher wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
storrmin571 wrote: Move then. :lol:

Coventry Gooner?
Joke mate.

Daventry..... Used to go up there for training courses at Staverton Park. Premier League refs train there. Told Durkin to fuck off in the bar after having too many one night. :lol:
Good Skills!!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

8)

Our local gets a good few in and they all stand there wit their fucking collars turned up shiting on about "Drive drive!! Engage!!" :oops: :roll:

And then 4 or 5 pints inside them and one of them inevitably whips his kacks down and tries to light his own farts or they all hold one of their number on the ground and try and takes his trousers off. What is it with these geebags and wanting to get each other naked? Fucking inbred arseholes. :evil:

RaM

Post by RaM »

Hey, I've always supported Ireland over Australia at Rugby World Cups. :lol:

Went to Melbourne to see Australia win the group stage match 17-16 at the 2003 World Cup. All kitted out in my Irish gear. :barscarf: :oops:

And if you think the Wallabies seemed arrogant before the game, you should hear the media here now. It's a state of disbelief that they could actually have lost.

Not enough New South Wales players in the Australia team, that's the problem. :barscarf:

And I'm not a fan of Quade Cooper at all...

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

RaM wrote:

Hey, I've always supported Ireland over Australia at Rugby World Cups. :lol:

Went to Melbourne to see Australia win the group stage match 17-16 at the 2003 World Cup. All kitted out in my Irish gear. :barscarf: :oops:

And if you think the Wallabies seemed arrogant before the game, you should hear the media here now. It's a state of disbelief that they could actually have

Not enough New South Wales players in the Australia team, that's the problem. :barscarf:

And I'm not a fan of Quade Cooper at all...
MY abject apologies Ram
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

Any Namibians on here?

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

We won, Ryan Air plane on runway for the Oirish lads, what a game. Well done to both sides - exciting game. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

England V France next. :groaner: :lol: :lol: