Stadium Tour

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
the_gooner89

Stadium Tour

Post by the_gooner89 »

has anyone been on the stadium tour yet?

i went last week for my 18th birthday and would recommend highly.

Behind the scenes are fantastic and so high tech with a reason behind everything, mostly wengers influence.

I came home and showed family pictures of the historic memories and trophies and loads of history pictures ect bearing in mind i also recently brought my girlfriend a chelski tour and she came back to show me the pictures and to my upmost amusment not one picture had a historic meaning, when questioned she looked at me blankly and laughed....enough said haha.

anyway if you havnt been its certainly worth it, especially changing rooms, amazing experience.

Rik

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

the-gooner89

Hi!

I think the more important issue is that you have a girlfriend who supports Chelsea :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hmmm... I take it you are working hard to make that girlfriend see the light!

You are gonna read a LOT of anti chav$ki stuff on here, so if you want to keep her sweet maybe don't let her log on! :wink: