Poor old Chelsea

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
T.S

Poor old Chelsea

Post by T.S »

Was reading the article about Real Madrid wanting Robben, and I've just come across Kenyon's response to it;

"As a result Chelsea will be writing to Fifa to ask them to investigate an illegal approach by Real Madrid."

What fucking hyporcites. Seriously, how have they got the fucking nerve to come out and say things like this? Sometimes I wonder whether Kenyon just says it for a wind-up sometimes.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Kenyon is the lowest form of f*cking filthy, parasitic, pond scum I've ever seen. That constant smug expression on his face infuriates me, I have to say. :x

The cheek of the gimp after the way the chavs pimped Cashley and the Leeds academy players. B*stard. :evil:

Remember when he was at ManUre and how he portrayed himself as a "club man". :oops: Then he ponced off to Chav$ki and started spouting the same rubbish. What's the bets next year (after the Russian Criminal-ovitch is in the Gulag) he'll be shiting out of him about being a die hard Barca or Madrid man?

T.S

Post by T.S »

I agree - the c***s!