Chelsea

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Red Member

Post by Red Member »

I fucking hate Chelsea

and why does nobody think we wont beat them??
we beat them last season
and if Van Persie is fit I expect we will beat them again like we did in 2008 when he scored 2 goals.

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Red Member wrote:and why does nobody think we wont beat them??
probably because we are shit and they are not?

augie

Post by augie »

I fcuking absolutely hate those fcuking *word censored* :evil: :evil: :evil:
I absolutely dispise that mobile phone loving judas *word censored*, that cheating gobby ivory coast wanker, the who ate all the pies fat *word censored* that gets 20 deflected goals every season from midfield and most of all I despise that treacherous back stabbing pikey *word censored* that plays at the back for them :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted:

I have to say that as an Irishman I find the sight of chav fans over here is nothing short of a disgrace - being the age I am I still view them as a racist jingoistic shower of bastards who hated Irish, Blacks and everybody else that wasnt a johnny white english man :roll: :evil: :oops: :oops: I never ever pass up the chance of pointing out that fact to all these glory seeking *word censored* wearing their shirts over here nowadays :evil: :evil: :evil:

SWLGooner

Post by SWLGooner »

augie wrote:have to say that as an Irishman I find the sight of chav fans over here is nothing short of a disgrace - being the age I am I still view them as a racist jingoistic shower of bastards who hated Irish, Blacks and everybody else that wasnt a johnny white english man I never ever pass up the chance of pointing out that fact to all these glory seeking c**ts wearing their shirts over here nowadays
Not really an age thing mate you still get fucking loads of them round South London, I just ignore em, all seen the Football Factory once too many times.

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

augie wrote:I fcuking absolutely hate those fcuking c**ts :evil: :evil: :evil:
I absolutely dispise that mobile phone loving judas c**t, that cheating gobby ivory coast wanker, the who ate all the pies fat c**t that gets 20 deflected goals every season from midfield and most of all I despise that treacherous back stabbing pikey c**t that plays at the back for them :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted:

I have to say that as an Irishman I find the sight of chav fans over here is nothing short of a disgrace - being the age I am I still view them as a racist jingoistic shower of bastards who hated Irish, Blacks and everybody else that wasnt a johnny white english man :roll: :evil: :oops: :oops: I never ever pass up the chance of pointing out that fact to all these glory seeking c**ts wearing their shirts over here nowadays :evil: :evil: :evil:
Agree with all of the above post but especially the bit in bold :evil:

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

Why do people hate Drogba??! I genuinely do not get it!

Didier Drogba is one of the nicest people I have ever met, a real pleasure.
I met him at Chelsea and Westminster hospital first time I ever met him and just had a quick chat. The man offered me a lift home FFS!!!

I then met him several months later while he was out eating sushi with some pals and he recognised me, came over and said hello!

Do you know of all the charity work he does in Ivory Coast? Nike paid Drogba £3 mil for an advertising campaign, and he donated every peny to build a hospital in Abidjan. The guy is a Legend in Africa and he's a top player.

I will merely compare that with the attitudes of some of the pampered Arsenal players who've not achieved half of what Drogba has.... :oops:

The only Arsenal players I fully respect are Bac Sagna and Jack Wilshere. What Wilshere did for that kid that just died is wonderful and he's a top lad for that. Sagna is known for his commendable work also...

The rest of this Arsenal squad are more or less a bunch of mercenaries.

Alex Thong walks around Doala in Cameroon with not one, but TWO bouncers and gets them to smack kids who dare touch his Porsche Cayenne. C**t.

Abou Diaby. Too much to say here.

Theo Wankcott: I wrote an autobiography at 22 years of age. It talks about how to deceive people into believing you are a pro footie player when you're in fact a sprinter, and how to get paid £60k a week for it.

I agree the Chavs still have Terry (hate him) and Fat Lampard (dislike him)...

BUT. The reason we are no longer as spiteful is because they are not our rivals. Villa and Everton and Spuds are.

Chelsea play in a different ball park to us. It was like when Charlton fans used to call Arsenal their rivals when we were winning things. I used to laugh! I never hated Charlton or minded them....

Arsenal are like an annoying fly at a mesquite BBQ for Chelski...

Villas-Boas is far more likeable (and superior manager) than Wanker. That's for sure...

Gunnersaurus

Re: Chelsea

Post by Gunnersaurus »

SWLGooner wrote:Anyone else find they don't really hate them as much as they used to?

Now we're not really competing with them, it seems sort of like they hate the Scum and pseudo-Manc c**ts as much as we do... Obviously their players are still c**ts and all!

Maybe it's just me, cause the large majority of Chelsea fans I know are second or third generation ST holders, there before Roman, there after Roman, and it's much easier to concede points to proper fans as opposed to plastic scum?
Chelsea only really started competing a little bit before Abramovich took over, are you saying that you used to like them when they were a yo yo club pre Abramovich as they wernt really competing then unless you count the Full Members Cup in our era.

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

well baba..

Most people hate drogba not so much for his personality off the pitch which by all accounts is very nice, he is a family man etc.

But no-one will forget the diving and feigning which blighted most of his career in england. Thats hard to wash off. Not even have to mention how he r*ped our better CBs, to the point of humiliation.

Also when you play for chelsea, look at the people he associates with, cole, terry etc.

Post by 1989 »

Drogba is by all accounts a top bloke off the pitch. But on it, he's a *word censored* of the highest order.

TheCook

Post by TheCook »

Anybody who thinks they can't hate Chelsea anymore was clearly not at the 6th Round replay at the Bridge in 2003, when we won 3-1, when Lauren scored that late clincher.

We were, for some strange reason, in the Matthew Harding lower tier that night, a stand there appears to be only one way in and one way out of.

I have never before seen such racist filth at a football match, than I saw that night as we triumphantly exited their stadium, standing shoulder to shoulder in front of the baying mob, that were chanting 'we only want the n***ers' at the black faces among our number.

I will always hate Chelsea and their odious scumbag following.

SWLGooner

Post by SWLGooner »

Have you ever seen a black man score for the away team at the Den? A significant minority of Chelsea fans are absolutely reprehensible and an utter disgrace but it's just as bad and much more common at Millwall, Leeds etc IMO

Post by 1886 »

Most Chelsea fans are total scum. The amount of plastic chavs round here is just insufferable, they all act like they're Danny Dyer (tragic) yet all but 2 people I know have supported the club pre-Abramovich. A prime example of this would be a mate of mine, he comes from a family who have all supported Wolves for generations. He "supports" the chavs, and has done since 2004 funnily enough. :roll: Fucking dirty club.

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

Have always hated Chelsea,some of you on here will remember the year they came up to the old first division and their first game was us away,it was an early saturday kick off and they must have brought at least 15k away support and they thought they could stroll around Highbury as if they owned it,well did they get a nasty surprise,enough said.

SpanishJoe

Post by SpanishJoe »

Please give John Terry a break. He's having a tough time of it at the moment. On the news, I've just seen someone set fire to his caravan.

M-50

Post by M-50 »

Dan_85 wrote:I hate the lot of em! c**ts!
ditto

hate em with the same passion as I hate the sc*m