28/1 to win Champions League

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gooner Gus

Post by Gooner Gus »

TeeCee wrote:I've never asked for another poster to be banned but Red Member should be. Nothing but a wind up merchant. Please stop this muppet.
agreed!

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

TeeCee wrote:I've never asked for another poster to be banned but Red Member should be. Nothing but a wind up merchant. Please stop this muppet.

agreed too

Red Member

Post by Red Member »

How can I be a WUM when we keep winning?

if the team starts losing I will admit I may be wrong about things but I remain confident that this team has got a lot of potential to do well

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Red Member wrote:How can I be a WUM when we keep winning?

if the team starts losing I will admit I may be wrong about things but I remain confident that this team has got a lot of potential to do well
:lol:

Strangely familiar.

:barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Red Member wrote:How can I be a WUM when we keep winning?

Its got nothing to do with your positivity or the teams results. You post comments that the most ardent Arsenal or Wenger fan can not believe just to get a reaction. This my fwiend makes you a WUW

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

ok so he is a WUM then.

Anyways I expect us to collect our CL money, and make our spectacular exit out of the competition in time.

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

flash gunner wrote:

agreed too

Yep hear hear....Ban the C**T.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Babatunde wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

agreed too

Yep hear hear....Ban the C**T.

Careful Baba people in glasshouses and all that :wink:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

:finger: :finger: :finger:

That's for you Redmember, you *word censored*.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

One step at a time boys....lets not confuse the fact that City are ludicrously short priced with our own 28/1 price.

We looked home and dry in last year's Group before the Self Harmer decided to send us out to Donetsk with Eastmond as our midfield anchorman, before losing at Braga and scraping home against the mighty Partizan (who only scored 2 goals in the Group.....erm, against who I wonder).

Good win last night, but he's got form for playing reserve teams when he thinks we've already done the hard work. I'd rather see what odds we'd get of throwing Coquelin, Frimpong and the Ox to the lions in Olympiakos and finishing second in the group with another trip to the Nou Camp to follow !

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

kingjayson1 wrote::finger: :finger: :finger:

That's for you Redmember, you c**t.

^^^^
What he said. BAN HIM, BAN HIM , BAN HIM :banghead:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

SteveO 35 wrote:..

Good win last night, but he's got form for playing reserve teams when he thinks we've already done the hard work. I'd rather see what odds we'd get of throwing Coquelin, Frimpong and the Ox to the lions in Olympiakos and finishing second in the group with another trip to the Nou Camp to follow !
I agree with the concern, but as long as we win our next two home games we'll finish top before the Olympiakos match and - unlike last season - he'll be able to give those young guys a game and the experience without much consequence. :barscarf: 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:..

I agree with the concern, but as long as we win our next two home games we'll finish top before the Olympiakos match and - unlike last season - he'll be able to give those young guys a game and the experience without much consequence. :barscarf: 8)
And another plus point is that it may be the European return of the great Abou....so we'll probably be OK anyway :barscarf:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Altogether now......

'He's coming back,
He's coming back,
He's coming,
Abou's coming back!!'

:barscarf: 8) :lol: :lol: :wink:

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

Red Member wrote:northbankbren

I have already put my money where my mouth is.
it is hardly as if I have popped up on here just before the final saying I had put a bet on in the autumn is it?
I dont believe you for a second. :D