Three more of Henry and Fabregas’ quality required (15/6)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Three more of Henry and Fabregas’ quality required (15/6)

Post by gooner.ed »

usual thread starter... i hate going through this every summer. doesn't seem to happen to other teams does it? even the fat frank for barca stories seem to have gone quiet. one day we will be big enough so that the stories are about who we want rather than who other teams want of our own players. and the players will be delighted to be at arsenal. despite the new stadium... fact is, as log as the money on players is not being spent, let's face it, we are still not as big a club as some. but the day is coming... let's hope we can hang onto a few players until then, eh? :?

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

i totally agree, i hate it to,

henry to barca
wengers leaving
fabregas leave if wenger leaves
eto wants henry to join him at barca
ronaldinhoe says henry suits barca
No point in buyin a newspaper every day, its just a reapeat of the day before lol.

why dont henry turn round and say etoo and ronaldinihoe would suit arsenals style of play
or fabregas come out and say he would love to [play alongside etoo

year after flaming year
and 1ce in a ren n white moon you get
defoe wants to go manure
fat frank to barca
rooney shags 3 more grannys

burders

Post by burders »

This article is bang on the money. This annual rumour fest is exhausting and depressing all at once. Arsenal stand teetering on the edge of a precipice. If we lose Henry, Wenger and Fabregas we are UEFA Cup fodder with reduced pulling power. We should be going all out to get two more big names - we have grown so many through the ranks but now it is time to spend on the finished article. The board say they don't need Kroenke's money - fine - now show us! I was gutted we didn't sign Ribery but there are others. And the other contributor is right - we have been in a Champions League final, we have won a multitude of trophies so WHY aren't players like Henry saying Eto should come to Arsenal!

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

Well Henry could only link players like Etoo and Ronaldinho to us if there was enough money available. Players like Etoo and Ronaldinho can afford to say how Henry would suit Barcelona cause they have the backing of the board who is ready to spend the bucks.

proudtosaythatname

Post by proudtosaythatname »

And I agree with all of you. Every season lots of us dig deep for money we can't really afford to support the Arsenal and now the club needs to dig deep. They did it for the Grove and they can do it again, otherwise they may lose support wholesale. Fernando Torres is still available - I think. If we don't move forwards somehow - or even backwards - what then?