Bendtner; The Leg-end

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

His style of play reeks of a lad who thinks hes far better then he actually is... all this dropping deep and drifting wide to "dictate play" crap needs to be well and truly drummed out of him if he is ever to be any use. Its probably partly a hangover from his coaching at Arsenal but i would say its mainly the fact he is deluded and thick as shit.

Still, nothing can excuse lack of effort. Did he even break into sweat this afternoon?

Juan

Post by Juan »

I think O'Neil could be good for Bendtner.

Sadly I think he enjoys the money more than the game (the story about his 52 squad number) and that lack of heart translates itself into average performances.

Anyhow, this was a very good thing he once did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JmNc5ysXOk

Post by 1989 »

LDB wrote:His style of play reeks of a lad who thinks hes far better then he actually is... all this dropping deep and drifting wide to "dictate play" crap needs to be well and truly drummed out of him if he is ever to be any use. Its probably partly a hangover from his coaching at Arsenal but i would say its mainly the fact he is deluded and thick as shit.

Still, nothing can excuse lack of effort. Did he even break into sweat this afternoon?
Spot on. He tries to play like Henry, forgetting that he hasn't 1% of his talent.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Can't we just consign this thread to the bin, the words Progress and Bendtner shouldn't be in the same sentence, he's just a useless, big headed, flash *word censored*.

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Nick looked good today!

C.A.R.T.H.O.R.S.E.

8)

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

augie

Post by augie »

They dont seem to rate our nic up there do they ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God I hope that they dont have a clause in the loan contract allowing them to send him back to us mid season :worried:

littlefire

Post by littlefire »

augie wrote: God I hope that they dont have a clause in the loan contract allowing them to send him back to us mid season :worried:
eeek.

:twisted:

nexum5me

Post by nexum5me »

Juan wrote:
Sadly I think he enjoys the money more than the game (the story about his 52 squad number)
except his 52 squad number was nothing to do with money, and actually because he would prefer the number 7 shirt.
it's by repeating things like this as a "fact" that people all end up believing it.

don't get me wrong though, nic's crap and i hope sunderland buy him

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Not even on the bench today

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

And yet he has somehow improved on his showing from last week 8)

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

augie wrote:

They dont seem to rate our nic up there do they ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God I hope that they dont have a clause in the loan contract allowing them to send him back to us mid season :worried:

funny how Wenger and Bruce - rated him but 100k + fans plus can see he is shit :lol: :lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

SAFCTM,An Arsenal educated player gave you an early Christmas present there mate!
But to be fair,you deserved it,as Blackburn tried to sit on a 1-0 lead!
I don't rate Richardson though.
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Well deserved win, even if it's a tad harsh on poor Steve Kean and the Blackburn defence :(

But, I'm a bit pissed off about my predictions... I've predicted Sunderland to win their last 3 home games and they failed in each one, so I learnt my lesson and went for a draw today and they fucking win! :banghead: :roll: :lol:

littlefire

Post by littlefire »

40k crowd v...Blackburn? Wow.