TO HENRY!!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Drone

TO HENRY!!!

Post by Drone »

I support this team since years, not before you were here but there are many other supporters before you were even born, say it bro, do you want to stay or not. I cant wait anymore this thing is killing me.
I'm a Firefighter i cant go to fire about thinking what will i read after i go back to station on the net, or I'm an Architect also, what kind of ideas i wil have when i plan when i think on youir future.
So fans do you think as i do, he must make an public statement about his future.

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

Yes Kaqak, most of us Arsenal fans do agree with you.

Jaysus, as DB10Gooner would say, Henry better come out with a statement soon or else I pity anyone who has a fire that needs putting out, or is planning to buy a house in Kosovo!! :roll:

Our mate Kaqak doesn't sound emotionally stable enough to be able to deal with them AND the TH14 saga!

Thierry Henry: Where's your compassion, man? By coming out with a statement as to your future intentions, you would not only be putting millions of Gooners minds at rest, you will most probably be saving countless lives in far away Albania!! :D :wink: