Denilson

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IbleedRED&WHITE

Denilson

Post by IbleedRED&WHITE »

Anyone else really looking foward to seeing how Denilson developes and flourishes next season?

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

What? You mean this thread isn't relating to a rumour that Real Madrid, Barca or Milan are about to sign him??? We'll probably have to wait until next summer for that!!

Thought Denilson was a breath of fresh air this year. Better even than Cesc when he first started playing for us. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a regular by the end of the season!

T.S

Post by T.S »

MK Gould wrote:What? You mean this thread isn't relating to a rumour that Real Madrid, Barca or Milan are about to sign him??? <
Shock horror!

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

I think Dennilson may be overshadowed by Diaby this coming season despite his undoubted quality. Denillson play the same sort of role as Cesc who plays as many games as possible. Diaby plays the more physical role and, as i've said on another thread, I'm sure Gilberto is out of the start of the season on International duty.