Contributor you would like to see more often on here.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Contributor you would like to see more often on here.

Post by SteveO 35 »

donaldo wrote:Has to be SteveO inspite of his love of Diaby :roll:
Donaldo.....just for you mate, I'm back.

I know the rumours were abound that I'd run off with either Abou or Red Member (or perhaps formed an unlikely love triangle with the pair of them :D )......but none of it.

I just got fed up with the old forum being locked down and stopped coming back to check.

Now I know most of you lot are missing my alternative Gooner songs and worship of the Imperious One, I will do my best to get back on here more regularly !

Good to see you all again fellas :barscarf:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

:bowing21: :bowing21: :bowing21:

It was getting kinda lonely being the only remaining Abou fan on here. Now there are 2 of us again!! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol: :lol: :wink:

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

I'd like to see Iceman. The guy is a grade A plonker. He works for KPMG in Canary Wharf as an accountant. Just a shame he knows sweet FA about football. :blah:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

fwank, how do you know this about iceman?!? (not the plonker part, we all know that)

quelle surprise he's at kpmg...bloody accountants/auditors...

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

the playing mantis wrote:fwank, how do you know this about iceman?!? (not the plonker part, we all know that)

quelle surprise he's at kpmg...bloody accountants/auditors...
Somebody sent me his Facebook profile page and he lists KPMG as his employer. I recognise him from the BSM March last year when he falsely accused people I was with of racism.

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

charlie charlie but that aint gonna happen :( Percy would be my second choice, though gus ceasear is a lend was better 8)