WOLVES GAME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
highburyJD

Re: WOLVES GAME THREAD

Post by highburyJD »

LDB wrote:My worry for this game is that Wenger is going to rest players :cussing:
no way will that happen,
even if we had CL & FA Cup games coming up he would rest players at home to Wigan...

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

huge game now -
beat Wolves and we go into a home game with Wigan able to take an 8 point lead before 5per2 or the Barcodes even play
could be totally demoralising for them

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

highburyJD wrote:huge game now -
beat Wolves and we go into a home game with Wigan able to take an 8 point lead before 5per2 or the Barcodes even play
could be totally demoralising for them

Want a fingers crossed smiley

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Delorean Dor's wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:Kos out for the next 2 games looks like djourou for next couple of games.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: He's the kind of useless *word censored* who could cost us games - and so third.
I find this word to be offensive and believe it should be removed :roll:
Apologies....I have removed both offensive terms just in case (that's dj**r** and the othe rone)... :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Delorean Dor's wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:Kos out for the next 2 games looks like djourou for next couple of games.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: He's (djourou) the kind of useless ****** who could cost us games - and so third.
I find this word to be offensive and believe it should be removed :roll:
could you now please remove that offensive word!?

Thank-You.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ElliotGooner wrote:The QPR defeat in my opinion was mainly due to the wrong attitude and arrogance creeping into the game of some, most notably Song.
Agree with this^^^ except it was the whole team not just Song....if they walk onto the pitch against Wolves with the same half-hearted attitude, not only will we get beaten, but some injuries will be incurred, Wolves have some right dirty barstewards (hunt, henry et al), so we have to be well up for it from the whistle and be sharp and on our toes. It would be very nice to see us show no mercy and destroy em 7 - nil or so.... :rubchin: :D :high5: :barscarf:

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: U.T.A :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

North-Bank-1987

Post by North-Bank-1987 »

I think we will win but as usual will make hard work of it, 2-1.

psychoangus

Post by psychoangus »

Djourou's a shocking makeshift RB but an average/decent CB. He should be fine.

They need to put in a professional shift and start another winning run.

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

Next two games are huge, as they're winnable. Get 6 points from two of the shittest teams in the league and third would be all but confirmed. Both Chelsea and Newcastle have a tricky next 5 games, and Spurs are looking anything but strong. These must be done and dusted. Wolves should be a walk over, but this is Arsenal so it'll probably be a struggle with us going 1 nil down.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

IM thinking back to last season after beating chelsea 3-1 at home we then played wigan after that where he made 8 changes and we only managed a 2-2 draw.Im hoping this scenario doesnt happen.

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

This seems like a game which we manage to fuck up. Im alot more worried about Stoke and WBA away then I am of Chelsea at home though

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Gooner Jim wrote:This seems like a game which we manage to fuck up. Im alot more worried about Stoke and WBA away then I am of Chelsea at home though
Exactly Jim. Chelsea are a knackered side and we'll probably beat them quite comfortably but I fear a draw at WBA and the usual defeat at Stoke which is why 6 points from this game and Wigan is just so bleedin vital.
PLEASE DON'T MESS UP ARSENAL FFS

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

According to young guns on twitter park and squallici not playing for the reserves tonight but are in 1st team squad because gervinho(ankle) and gibbs(fatigue :roll: ) are out

k1tsun3

Post by k1tsun3 »

I hope we've learned from the QPR complacency and come out guns blazing. A comfortable win would be nice here. However, that said, I'm less worried about the final scoreline other than us coming out on top and away with 3 points!
:barscarf:

cusamano

Post by cusamano »

3 vital points for us

Come on, Arsenal :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: