McDowell its over dude...no more - Hallelujah

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Rumours

Post by mcdowell42 »

stg wrote:
Gervinho being a fat waste of cash (correct)
Gervinho-23 matches 4 goals 6 assists not bad for a player playing his first season in the PL who got sent off in his first game and has been away on ACN duty

In your ideal world then Mr Babatunde how would you like to see The Arsenal run, on what wage budget and who would you like to see play. You seem to have all the answers I just wish to know what they are please

He would change the name to Tottenham Hotspurs

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

mcdowell42 wrote:
stg wrote:
Gervinho being a fat waste of cash (correct)
Gervinho-23 matches 4 goals 6 assists not bad for a player playing his first season in the PL who got sent off in his first game and has been away on ACN duty

In your ideal world then Mr Babatunde how would you like to see The Arsenal run, on what wage budget and who would you like to see play. You seem to have all the answers I just wish to know what they are please

He would change the name to Tottenham Hotspurs
:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal are likely to bid for Ajax pair Jan Vertonghen and Christian Eriksen after Arsene Wenger was assured by the club's board that funds will be made available to him for a significant bid.

Full story: Caught Offside

The Gunners are also thought to be interested in Valencia defender Adil Rami, who is also allegedly wanted by AC Milan.

Full story: Inside Futbol

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

Caught Off Side just linked us with Dempsey for 10m too. Aren't they the lot that are ALWAYS winding people up with speculative and unfounded rumors?

psychoangus

Post by psychoangus »

Barriecuda wrote:Caught Off Side just linked us with Dempsey for 10m too. Aren't they the lot that are ALWAYS winding people up with speculative and unfounded rumors?
Yes they are. I wouldn't even waste my energy quoting them.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:Arsenal are likely to bid for Ajax pair Jan Vertonghen and Christian Eriksen after Arsene Wenger was assured by the club's board that funds will be made available to him for a significant bid.

The Gunners are also thought to be interested in Valencia defender Adil Rami, who is also allegedly wanted by AC Milan.

That'll be the Christian Eriksen that United and Chelsea have been interested in for more than a year and wanted by all of the major European clubs. I can see that one happening then !

Good old Caught Offside - must be a quieter day than usual at their offices !

cusamano

Post by cusamano »

I want a ruthless DM.

Yann M´Vila (Rennes) maybe?

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

SteveO 35 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:Arsenal are likely to bid for Ajax pair Jan Vertonghen and Christian Eriksen after Arsene Wenger was assured by the club's board that funds will be made available to him for a significant bid.

That'll be the Christian Eriksen that United and Chelsea have been interested in for more than a year and wanted by all of the major European clubs. I can see that one happening then !

Good old Caught Offside - must be a quieter day than usual [b]at their offices[/b] !
:coffeespit: :coffeespit: offices! :lol: good one, steveo :lol: :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Thunder only happens when its raining ,players only love you when their playing !

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Herd wrote:Thunder only happens when its raining ,players only love you when their playing !
Top players they will come, but then they'll go
Arsene signs some more who no-one knows, yeah no-one knows....

Are we going to have a little sing-song today Herd ? :D

Herd

Post by Herd »

Been wanting to do that one since i saw it,that and the Dubliner post ,BTW just bought my tickets for the Stone Roses and Seeing Morrisey here next month ,life at the sweatshops never been so good !

Fools Gold !

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I can feel a few more alternative Gooner tunes coming on if the vino flows strongly enough later on.....

Normally reserved for Christmas, but Herd started it !! :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Barriecuda wrote:Caught Off Side just linked us with Dempsey for 10m too. Aren't they the lot that are ALWAYS winding people up with speculative and unfounded rumors?
Yes they are - when I first read the 'rumour' about the two Ajax players I thought :shock: :D ...but then I saw it was from those dickheads at crapoffside - who are s***s fans btw - which is why they are ALWAYS MAKING UP RUMOURS ABOUT "The Arsenal". and so anyone who puts any worth in the shyte they print is also a *word censored* :banghead: :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:Thunder only happens when its raining ,players only love you when their playing !
So are you saying AW is going to sign some unknowns from 'Fleetwood'??? :D :wink:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Fleetwood - is that the town that were recently named in survey as having the most men that suffer from erectile dysfunction? :rubchin: :-P :lol: :lol: :wink: