Red Member's finest hour ?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Red's greatest moment of WUMdom ?

a) 6 years without failure
No votes
b) The "irrelevant" 8-2
47%
c) Get Almunia in, "moron" Chesney out
14%
d) Come back Denilson !
7%
e) No striker required !
5%
f) Give Andrey more games
No votes
g) Poor underpaid Theo
5%
h) The lager drinkers of Marseille
7%
i) The Golden Boys of 2011-12
2%
j) Sell that RvP now !
14%

Total votes: 43

flash gunner

Re: Red Member's finest hour ?

Post by flash gunner »

corkbarry wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:This thread should be lifted back into "On the Terraces" as we have a whole host of new material from the man himself since his recent return

Can't one of you MODs sort it out ?? :D
NO :x

:wink:
Quite right Flash,hit em with your handbag :box:
:lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Bloody spoil-sports !

Anyway, there's enough material building on most of the threads within "On the Terraces" for a new poll anyway.....which I suppose you miserable sods will relegate to here ? :D

I'll leave you with this thought

"Keeping Walcott this Summer is just as important as keeping RvP" :D :D :D :barscarf: :barscarf:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Quite enjoying the Song and Fabregas shizz myself.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

storrmin571 wrote:Quite enjoying the Song and Fabregas shizz myself.
Lol. Which one of the little gems did you vote for in the poll, stormin ?

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Reds beginning to bore me :yawn: i think he's trying too hard :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

flash gunner wrote:Reds beginning to bore me :yawn: i think he's trying too hard :roll:
Not impressed with what he calls his "big 3 players" then Flash - RvP, Walcott and Song :D :D :D

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Reds beginning to bore me :yawn: i think he's trying too hard :roll:
Not impressed with what he calls his "big 3 players" then Flash - RvP, Walcott and Song :D :D :D
Not even a one eyed person with an IQ of 4 could have Song (or Walcott) in their 'big 3' - I wouldnt have him in my 'big 11'!!!!! . . . Just another sad attempt to annoy other posters... Babatunde was another of these types of posters IMO who came from the other end of the scale but just as boring :yawn:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

flash gunner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Not even a one eyed person with an IQ of 4 could have Song (or Walcott) in their 'big 3' - I wouldnt have him in my 'big 11'!!!!! . . . Just another sad attempt to annoy other posters... Babatunde was another of these types of posters IMO who came from the other end of the scale but just as boring :yawn:
One more derogatory remark about Song then myself and my mate Red will kick your f******g head in :wink: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

goonersid wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Not even a one eyed person with an IQ of 4 could have Song (or Walcott) in their 'big 3' - I wouldnt have him in my 'big 11'!!!!! . . . Just another sad attempt to annoy other posters... Babatunde was another of these types of posters IMO who came from the other end of the scale but just as boring :yawn:
One more derogatory remark about Song then myself and my mate Red will kick your f******g head in :wink: :lol:
:lol:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
storrmin571 wrote:Quite enjoying the Song and Fabregas shizz myself.
Lol. Which one of the little gems did you vote for in the poll, stormin ?
Although the new stuff is good, I do like the classics now and again, I think I voted for 8-2

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I have to warn everyone that we are now accumulating enough material for a second poll.....

"We can not get rid of Djourou - he is an excellent back-up CB"

If Andy Gray met Red Member he would undoutedly say "take a boooooow, son" after that little classic :D

psychoangus

Post by psychoangus »

Before the Stoke game:

"As I have been saying it should be a comfortable victory tomorrow."

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Y'know, looking at all those idiotic statements put together in one place makes Dumbmember look more and more like a troll... if a troll is defined by posting nonsense only to irritate or illicit angry reactions from other forum members then he fits the bill. I'm gonna keep an eye on his upcoming posts I think...

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Y'know, looking at all those idiotic statements put together in one place makes Dumbmember look more and more like a troll... if a troll is defined by posting nonsense only to irritate or illicit angry reactions from other forum members then he fits the bill. I'm gonna keep an eye on his upcoming posts I think...
All the Mods have enough to do with twats like blahblahtunde, so to save yourself a whole lot of time and energy why not just ban the *word censored*...the mod who does will be Best Mod Of The Year I reckon! :D :wink: :barscarf: