The final word on the Thierry Henry debate...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

Patrick Vieria was interiewed by five live at a football camp thing in senegal, and says that he thinks if Arsenal buy some star names, and show the intent they want the title next year Thierry will stay if not he will think what's best for him and probally leave.

mrmage

Post by mrmage »

as TH is the most influential player and we & the board dont want him to leave, I feel he is using his um and ahhing about staying to try and help pressure the club into signing new players.

I reckon he would stay with some new motivation, imagine how much it sucks being the main man for years, wining the doubles/invincibles and doing it with a lot less budget than the others. And then it catches up with you, everyone else is burning money hand over fist and buying their way up. I hate it, I'm proud of our achievements as a still British owned club.
I would rather bite 4th place for a couple of years til we've sold the Highbury flats, but Im sure TH doesn't think so..

I reckon we would have finished alot stronger last season if it wasn't for TH and RVP's injuries, as they're obviously our best strikers. The Scum were very lucky injury wise, if Ronal-hoe broke a toe nail they would have dropped off hard. I reckon Bendter will be a much better stand in than the Beast and Adebayor will only get better. Plus Theo is getting there..

We need a new midfielder/winger so why the hell dont we just buy one? See even Reyes stepped up last game for Madrid? How sickening! Come on Arsene, pull it out please!

Hagbard 23

Post by Hagbard 23 »

I wonder how true it is that Eto'o has expressed real interest in joining us, only the board refuse to put up the cash required. Imagine our frontline of TH14, RVP, and Samuel Eto'o, it would be fucking unstoppable! Come on stump up the 25 million. Think of what could be achieved with this strike force, especially with our unfinished business in the CL.........

Drone

ARSENAL STILL STANDS

Post by Drone »

Even Petit, Bergkamp, Viera, Pires, Wiltord, Adams, Keown were all big players, Henry is as Big as any other player, Arsenal stiil stands without tham. And there were many other stars that left when i wasent even born, stars come and go but we still remain Gooners and Arsenal has stand is standing and will allways stand. My opininon is Arsene, he should staycause he is an great coach, he von titles with investments not even in quarters of Manchickster, Chavski or Liverpool, even this season you guys might be frustrated and pised about not won anything but when we beat Manchickster, that night i got drunk as hell and i was the King of the World. I still remember the faces of Manchickster fans here at Kosovo, they were like crap, they my won the title but they feeled the pain in thos two games and i filled the pleasure of more than winning anything, that was Premiership title, Fa Cup even Champions League for me. Thats why i love this team, beacuse they fuck the the teams that they think they grabed the god in the balls, but they can never figure it out tha's imposible until they get fucked by us.
Sorry for my bad Emglish and my uncontrolled words but thats have i filled in that moment when we beat tham.