Resizing avatars - help required!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Resizing avatars - help required!!

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ok.

I'm very "up" on most aspects of PC software etc etc so this is quite embarrassing.
:oops: :roll:

But for the love of Johnny Cycling Christ, how do you resize an image to under 6k and still be able to see the little b*stard when you upload it to use as an avatar??? :shock:

Any help would be appreciated... :lol:

Yes, indeed. Quite embarrassing. :oops:

DanielD

Post by DanielD »

First of all, i would suggest you to upload your image through a service called Picodle (link provided) if you upload it there, size won't matter (i think).

For the actual resizing, the image should be 80X80, doing that through 'paint' is a pain, but if you have photoshop than it's a peice of cake. You open your image than pressing ALT+CRTL+I and change the size to 80X80.
If you don't have Photoshop, i can do it for you, just send the image to me and i will resize it.

Eboue Can't Defend

Post by Eboue Can't Defend »

DanielD wrote:.. size won't matter (i think)...
Don't fall for that one Daniel, old son. :roll: That's what they all say!! :oops: :oops: :lol:

T.S

Post by T.S »

In response to what DanielD said:

Yeah, something along those lines. I use Photobuket (www.photobucket.com). They have all kinds of things you can do on there to manipulate images. Might go and get an avatar myself, seeing as everyone else is doing it...

T.S

Post by T.S »

Hmmm, my avatar doesn't appear to be showing up. Bah!